<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

Cheers, I'll try that tomorrow.

Have tried it and it must be different this year either due to the game software or PS3 firmware, but you cannot unlock trophies even with just the names file from user settings.

One possibility is that if the names are altered and then exported from a PS3 that hasn't had any trophies unlocked, it may work.

After all I think Divadinho may have started altering names on his PS3 after already unlocking a trophy. That data may have transferred across and be shutting out trophies for those who install this.

The way to test that would be for someone to alter just one player name on a PS3 account where no trophies have been unlocked and then export it to flash drive and over to someone else's PS3.

Could that work maybe to enable trophies whilst using this?

Have tried it and it must be different this year either due to the game software or PS3 firmware, but you cannot unlock trophies even with just the names file from user settings.

One possibility is that if the names are altered and then exported from a PS3 that hasn't had any trophies unlocked, it may work.

After all I think Divadinho may have started altering names on his PS3 after already unlocking a trophy. That data may have transferred across and be shutting out trophies for those who install this.

The way to test that would be for someone to alter just one player name on a PS3 account where no trophies have been unlocked and then export it to flash drive and over to someone else's PS3.

Could that work maybe to enable trophies whilst using this?

Doubt that very much. However advanced the PS3 is, I doubt the actual save file's detect your trophies. Trophies are linked to that system and/or PSN account, not save files.

So unfortunately, with this file in use, trophies are a no no. And if I include the Equipment (Which I didn't this time due to this massive problem...) then saving games becomes a problem.

A fantasticly improved game but downloading other save files has become alot more complex and disables a hell of a lot of stuff.

And with regards to which file's to copy if you still wanna use this, Just copy the whole "BLES..." folder into a folder called "SAVEDATA" which should then be placed inside a folder called "PS3".

Not possible I'm afraid. :noway

Because when you change a player's name in each nation's team, it updates the 8 "IPL" players names to the same. So I change Tendukhar into Tendulkar, and his name in the IPL team also changes along with the one in the Indian squad.

That's a shame :( Was getting quite excited about the possibility of County Cricket on my Playstation, I guess it was just not to be... :p

I have been having trouble getting on Planet Cricket in the last few weeks guys so sorry for my absence saying as I'm involved in a big thing like this.

At the minute all credit must go to David I have advised him on a couple of tiny things so far. I will be getting involved when it comes to player editing as we plan to start once all of the kit bag is unlocked.

Thanks Again guys

so If I only use the Name change file i can still get trophies?

Master Khan added 8 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

its not working for me, I got the PS3 Slim?

so If I only use the Name change file i can still get trophies?

Master Khan added 8 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

its not working for me, I got the PS3 Slim?

Nope, trophies are still disabled I believe...

And whats not working for you?

i would just like to say a big Thank You to divadinho & CCCakumbra for their roster file. Great work guys:). installed it yesterday without any problems, superb.

G'day everyone, Greetings from Australia

Got my copy of the game yesterday and I'm new to the whole PS3 thing as well.

So how do you update the rosters etc etc? just with a memory stick or?, then load it onto the PS3. How does it work?

Can somebody please fire through that link to the latest roster file thing. cheers guys :D

G'day everyone, Greetings from Australia

Got my copy of the game yesterday and I'm new to the whole PS3 thing as well.

So how do you update the rosters etc etc? just with a memory stick or?, then load it onto the PS3. How does it work?

Can somebody please fire through that link to the latest roster file thing. cheers guys :D

Welcome my man! Have a look in the very first post of this thread. Usually with this kind of thread the first post contains the files and info you need and any updates are usually posted there too. Let us know how you get on.:)

Welcome my man! Have a look in the very first post of this thread. Usually with this kind of thread the first post contains the files and info you need and any updates are usually posted there too. Let us know how you get on.:)

Great, Thanks mate. :D

Will let you know how I get on.

So Do I just download it then wack it onto a memory Stick or?

byers_1988 added 18 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Downloaded the files onto a USB, put it into the PS3 and it says that there was no game save date. help :(

David, I think you are missing Shillingford and Pascal from the West Indies roster. Something for the next version.

can somebody re-post how to put the files on a usb stick?

Cos my PS3 said it couldn't find any saved game data. do u just unzip the download, straight onto the USB stick or? Cheers :noway
help would b much appreciated.

can somebody re-post how to put the files on a usb stick?

Cos my PS3 said it couldn't find any saved game data. do u just unzip the download, straight onto the USB stick or? Cheers :noway
help would b much appreciated.

Here it is

1. Create a folder on your USB called "PS3" (Obviously without the speech marks...).

2. Create a folder called "SAVEDATA" inside the folder called "PS3". You should now click inside the PS3 folder to reveal a SAVEDATA folder.

3. Once this has been done, copy the BLES... files (Yes, both of them. ) into the SAVEDATA folder.

4. Plug the USB into the PS3, find Save Data Utility.

5. Find the USB stick, at the very top, open it up. Press triangle and select copy.

6. Load the game up and enjoy!

Courtsey-divadinho

David, I think you are missing Shillingford and Pascal from the West Indies roster. Something for the next version.

How do you know my name...? :spy

And yeah sure thing. I'll include them when I'm next on. Final exam today though so I won't be doing much except revision until 3. Damn exams... Haven't had one for a week and a half and now I have my final one. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread