<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

rusho1234

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Much appreciated the quality work. Please create something like this for IPL for rest of the teams

divadinho

Club Cricketer
I would assume it's the USER.DAT file. But I'm not sure so it's your own risk. Sorry about the trophy issue, its a real problem with the game.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Why do you assume it's USER.DAT ?

I should also let you guys know, if it pops up saying "(i) You did not earn a trophy", that doesn't mean you cant get them, you just have to delete your profile and settings (or back them up to a USB stick) and then play, but without the real names

The PARAM and Image file's won't be likely to contain any data with regards to the info. The SUMMARY file may contain the main data but I reckon that's more like what it's called... a summary. Leaving only one file left.

Another idea is to check the file size of each, and I would assume it's the largest by file size aswell.

ln12lr

School Cricketer
This dosent work on my computer theres just a file called BLES00921_00-USERSETTINGS how can i make it work on my computer

Watson33

Club Cricketer
Did anybody get any sound problems with this download?? Because the sound went on my PS3, and as soon as I deleted the squad file for IC2010 (this download) the sound came back again, however I have a feeling that this was just due to my PS3 overheating...

OnlyClarkey

Club Cricketer
I'm confused. I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions correctly, yet when I load the game I get a message saying 'Load failed. The user settings file is corrupt. Would you like to retry the load?'
HELP :(

Dhekelian

School Cricketer
I copied over the user settings and I did not get a trophy, it said a trophy was not earned for getting 50 runs.

Is their a way of viewing the edits so I can do it manually?

scarface07

School Cricketer
hello everyone....im a new user on planetcricket.....just recently ordered IC 2010 for ps3, will be receiving it tomorrow hopefully....cant wait. i have read all the stuff in this forum...the 2.0 release is the FIRST thing i am doing, great work to divadinho..for being so active in the responses....hopefully the update works fine with mine....all i want is the player names corrected, and being able to save my games...dont really care much about trophies. from what i have read, it seems like i should be able to do just this, with the 2.0 release? correct me if im wrong....i plan on being very active on this forum once i start playing.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
OK, so now that I've platinummed this game, I can finally install this file and get down to some cricket with the real names...

On the first page it seems a bit confusing, it says: "Bat's and Stadiums file has been removed due to saving becoming an issue",

but down the bottom it says: "It is also pointed out that if you still wish to gain the unlocks yourself and only want the name and created player fixes then you should only copy the UserSettings file. With Unlocks included you will be unable to save games."

Should I assume that the first bit was edited in to the OP after the bit in bold was written?

Because I remember when I first downloaded this file, there were two folders in there: "USERSETTINGS" and "USERPROFILE", but now USERSETTINGS is the only one there. So I have just copied that one file. I see that the OP was on 9 June and the last edited was 27 June.

So, for the file that is there now, is there anything we're missing out on besides stadiums and bats?

Thanks heaps to all who helped make this file.

Don't think your missing out on anything so no.

divadinho added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

hello everyone....im a new user on planetcricket.....just recently ordered IC 2010 for ps3, will be receiving it tomorrow hopefully....cant wait. i have read all the stuff in this forum...the 2.0 release is the FIRST thing i am doing, great work to divadinho..for being so active in the responses....hopefully the update works fine with mine....all i want is the player names corrected, and being able to save my games...dont really care much about trophies. from what i have read, it seems like i should be able to do just this, with the 2.0 release? correct me if im wrong....i plan on being very active on this forum once i start playing.

Yes that's fine I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread