<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

Can you check the players stats anywhere? Their career stats I mean, in AC09 you could see them in an edit screen but they only flashed briefly

Its downloading fine, but then it says open with internet explorer!? odd!

Just don't open it. :p

divadinho added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Can you check the players stats anywhere? Their career stats I mean, in AC09 you could see them in an edit screen but they only flashed briefly

Yeah. On the squad selection screen, press triangle I believe.

Haha... Sorry but im not getting anything to unzip or open. It downloads then goes into my downloads folder and the icon you click on open up internet explorer!? am i making any sence!!

Erm... Try right clicking, and open file? Or extract?

If not, download 7-Zip and then right click the file, 7-zip, extract.

Erm... Try right clicking, and open file? Or extract?

If not, download 7-Zip and then right click the file, 7-zip, extract.

Appreciate the help mate, i switched computers and it works fine now! v odd!

Top work!

wealey88 added 4 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Hold on, this must not be my night... i extract all the filed and there is no file called ps3?

Just Bles usersetting and bles userstats

Appreciate the help mate, i switched computers and it works fine now! v odd!

Top work!

wealey88 added 4 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Hold on, this must not be my night... i extract all the filed and there is no file called ps3?

Just Bles usersetting and bles userstats

Extract the files into a FOLDER called "SAVEDATA". Then place the folder with the file's called "SAVEDATA" into another folder called "PS3".

Extract the files into a FOLDER called "SAVEDATA". Then place the folder with the file's called "SAVEDATA" into another folder called "PS3".

my head hurts and im probably driving you mad. For some reason im not getting this!

Would you if you could just in dummy language explain what to do from the start!

Or ill have to :crying

Because when Win-7 extracts the downloaded file i just get 2 files called Bles something and Bles Something else. With stuff inside them that you open up or nothing.

Works great for me. Could you add Shazhad for England? He made his ODI debut today ;)

No problems mate! Exam leave is such a beauty, I have all the time to tweak and edit until Wednesday, final exam. Easy one aswell, Graphics!

:p

I'll update some tomorrow, unlocking some more bats atm fella's! Bloody monotonous I tell you!

divadinho added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

my head hurts and im probably driving you mad. For some reason im not getting this!

Would you if you could just in dummy language explain what to do from the start!

Or ill have to :crying

Because when Win-7 extracts the downloaded file i just get 2 files called Bles something and Bles Something else. With stuff inside them that you open up or nothing.

OK mate!

1. Create a folder on your USB called "PS3" (Obviously without the speech marks...).

2. Create a folder called "SAVEDATA" inside the folder called "PS3". You should now click inside the PS3 folder to reveal a SAVEDATA folder.

3. Once this has been done, copy the BLES... files (Yes, both of them. :p) into the SAVEDATA folder.

4. Plug the USB into the PS3, find Save Data Utility.

5. Find the USB stick, at the very top, open it up. Press triangle and select copy.

6. Load the game up and enjoy! PLEASE WORK. :laugh

No problems mate! Exam leave is such a beauty, I have all the time to tweak and edit until Wednesday, final exam. Easy one aswell, Graphics!

:p

I'll update some tomorrow, unlocking some more bats atm fella's! Bloody monotonous I tell you!

Thank you very much for what you've done so far
in addidtion to Shahzad can u make yardy and Panesar
I know monty would'nt be everyones pick but when i try it freezes when i select a bat
there's a ok face for him too
as for yardy im sure most want him
there's no rush though as i appreciate what you've done so far
thanks

Ok, there seems to be an issue with saving once you load this. You can no longer save games, tours and tournaments.
Bugger.

Users who are viewing this thread