[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

Thank you! lol!

Does the thread title say "V3 Released" at the end? I've changed it but on my Laptop it still syas that it is "V2 Released"

Also, I couldn't make Umar Gul and the others bowling speeds completly correct. I think I've done Bond and Akhtar's but the other I've put full pace but because they are classed as fast-medium bowlers they only bowl around 81MPH. :doh

I could make them fast bowlers if anybody wants their realistic pace?

Umar Gul does ball them 90mph so yes can class him as fast bowler.

Thanks Divadinho much appreciated.

I play online mostly and the names dont matter cos they go back to fake names, but Yayyy I've got all the stadiums thanks to you..cheers pal

can someone please post the save file on some other site like 4shared cause i cant download it from mega upload any help will be much appreciated thanks:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Divadinho this is great. love your work.:hpraise:hpraise

I tried copying over just the user settings files last night, so I could have the edited teams and still unlock trophies, but when I tried to copy it over I still got the message telling me that trophies would be locked as the data belonged to another user.

Can someone confirm (or deny!) that you get the message regardless, except trophies aren't locked when it's only over the user settings that are copied over?

I haven't had chance to unlock any more trophies since copying the settings over so can't tell if he're locked or not.

Cheers.

FYI Managed to unlock a trophy last night with the Divadinho's settings file, so it looks like you get the message about locking trophies regardless of which file you copy over, it's just it doesn't actually lock them if you just copy over the settings.

SO...thank you Divadinho, good work, really appreciate it! :D

thanks for this.

But you should leave Shoaib Akhtar as he is as he still does bowl over 90mph.

Umar gul should be better in the game as currently he is too slow/low rating and in real life he is the master of reverse swing.

One more person who you might have forgotten to add is the recently new Umar Akmal, I cant remember if he is in the game or needs to be created? But his batting stats should be much better as he is the new Shahid Afridi!!!

Thanks.

yep, can confirm that only copying the settings file still allows you to get trophies.

Awesome work!

I'm uploading a New Version to the file. Not any major changes but the changes are as follows:

- Mark Ramprakash replaces Ed Joyce.
- Umar Gul bowling speed changed to Fast.
- Some squads tweaked.
- Some abilities tweaked.

divadinho can u please upload the file to some other site please other than megaupload like i said some other site like 4shared please i posted this because no one responded to my first post thanks

divadinho can u please upload the file to some other site please other than megaupload like i said some other site like 4shared please i posted this because no one responded to my first post thanks

Links for 4-Shared added to first post.

OK Guys...

I'm planning to do a complete stats overhaul in the next update! Any suggestions on players who are underrated/overated?

List So Far:

A.Mendis - 84/85
L.Malinga - 82/83
Onions - 79/80
Younis Khan - 86/87 (Default he is 92!!! :eek: Apparently Higher than Tendulkar and Ponting

Also, can anybody give me some player who need their bowling speeds fixed? Mendis I thought was fast for a spinner?

OK Guys...

I'm planning to do a complete stats overhaul in the next update! Any suggestions on players who are underrated/overated?

List So Far:

A.Mendis - 84/85
L.Malinga - 82/83
Onions - 79/80
Younis Khan - 86/87 (Default he is 92!!! :eek: Apparently Higher than Tendulkar and Ponting

Also, can anybody give me some player who need their bowling speeds fixed? Mendis I thought was fast for a spinner?

Shahid Afridi has been immense bowler so his bowling stats needs upgrading because he is a match winner with the ball aswell.There are others that might need some changes but i will let you know asap through pm.:D

GilchristRulz added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

yep, can confirm that only copying the settings file still allows you to get trophies.

Awesome work!

In doing that you will have stats or stadiums that have been unlocked i assume?

Hi guys wonder if someone can help me number 6 fine but from there im stuck!

6.Plug the USB into the PS3. EASY

7. Find "Game" on the XMB and then find "Save Data Utility" - What is XMB? Been searchin my PS3 and can't find it to get the file off the USB!

I suppose when i do 7 the rest are easy?!?!?:
8. Open "Save Data Utility" and copy the file from the USB onto the PS3 system.

Cheers Guys and gals
Dan

Hi guys wonder if someone can help me number 6 fine but from there im stuck!

6.Plug the USB into the PS3. EASY

7. Find "Game" on the XMB and then find "Save Data Utility" - What is XMB? Been searchin my PS3 and can't find it to get the file off the USB!

I suppose when i do 7 the rest are easy?!?!?:
8. Open "Save Data Utility" and copy the file from the USB onto the PS3 system.

Cheers Guys and gals
Dan

the XMB is like the PS3 menu, just go to the tab where you play the games and can see all your demos etc you have downloaded, then go up on that tab to save data utility. Click that and press triangle to copy both files

;-)

Users who are viewing this thread