[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

That'll be great if you can do a skill overhaul. Need too up Hilfenhaus' ability.

Hi divadinho,

Barmyarmy and I have spent 2 days trying to crack PS3 skill editing and we failed. But my goodness to I encourage you to have a go :D. You may find the stuff in the Editing Rosters Thread usefull :)

So far your work has been awesome here are some suggestions if you do crack skill editing. Bat Bowl Field

A Strauss - 72/5/75
A Cook - 70/5/75
R Bopara - 65/40/60
K Pietersen - 78/50/60
P Collingwood - 74/60/95 :D
M Prior - 68/WK/ 78
A Flintoff - 57/84/60
S Broad - 52/76/62
G Swann - 47/74/68
J Anderson - 39/82/78
M Panaser - 10/72/15

Best of luck my freind PM me If I can help

Well the basic problem is that without a PS3 I can't do the adjustments and testing I need to. Also the fact I'm back at work next week and have quite a lot of other stuff to get through...

Well the basic problem is that without a PS3 I can't do the adjustments and testing I need to. Also the fact I'm back at work next week and have quite a lot of other stuff to get through...

Lol! Ok. Are there any decent "Hex Editing for Dummies" Tutorials about so that I can try and get somewhere tonight?

Yeah, I think I made one somewhere before. I'll try and track it down for you.
As I said the problem you have is that it isn't straight forward hex editing like the PC version.

Well you might have spent two days on it but I didn't. :p

Haha, I know we didn't but it took us that long to realise...

a) I cant hex edit
b) it was all pointless anyway
c) The promise of a thorough, advanced editor was bull

Dunno if this is a breakthrough or not but I'm gonna compare 2 seperate files. The only difference between them will be 1 stat - pace. Then I will check which files change unless anybody else wants to try? I'm tired and I'm not to good at Hex-Editing. Im using Free Hex Editor Neo if that helps?

i downloaded your file and tried to play a game with a friend i think it was 20/20 and i dont think lords was available..

Hi divadinho,

Barmyarmy and I have spent 2 days trying to crack PS3 skill editing and we failed. But my goodness to I encourage you to have a go :D. You may find the stuff in the Editing Rosters Thread usefull :)

So far your work has been awesome here are some suggestions if you do crack skill editing. Bat Bowl Field

A Strauss - 72/5/75
A Cook - 70/5/75
R Bopara - 65/40/60
K Pietersen - 78/50/60
P Collingwood - 74/60/95 :D
M Prior - 68/WK/ 78
A Flintoff - 57/84/60
S Broad - 52/76/62
G Swann - 47/74/68
J Anderson - 39/82/78
M Panaser - 10/72/15

Best of luck my freind PM me If I can help

I reckon Anderson and Pietersen's fielding should be in the 80's, especially Anderson

Divadinho is the master!
BUT
I play this game online mostly becuase playing against the CPU is not very good, and online:
1) The names stay fake
2) The stats are also unchanged and its annoying. For some reason Steve Harmison floats the ball and is bowling about 75 or 80mph which is ridiculous.

I love bowling with medium-paced bowlers though....eg Jaywardene...so hard to hit.

Anyone know any other Medium-paced bowlers from Asian teams? (most seem to bowl off-spin/leg-spin)

Users who are viewing this thread