[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

Haven't really done lots of stat changes. Just a couple here and there. I'll replace Ramprakash with one of the players in the last of posts but who else should I replace? P.S: I didn't miss callum ferguson. He wasn't chosen because he isn't as involved in the first team as much as the others.

I'll probably just replace Foster with Trott and Ramprakash with Callum Ferguson.

Last edited:
Is there any way somebody can upload unlocked stadium and stuff for pc ,thanks

This Doesnt work when i play game online!!!! it shows still wrong spelled names! but when i dont play online it works fine!!! plz help!

This Doesnt work when i play game online!!!! it shows still wrong spelled names! but when i dont play online it works fine!!! plz help!

thats the sad thing about this. it doesnt work online..theres nothing you can do about that!
Its a huge shame cos when you play online Mohammad Amir and Umar Gul are struggling to bowl over 70mph...when in real life they bowl consistently in the 90's or late 80's

unplayablejaffa added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

You missed Callum Ferguson

Does anyone really care?

I have just used this and thanks.

One question, when you change things again, do we have to download it all again? Also, there is no Foster in my English squad and I would love to see Trott there, but he isn't.

P.S I don;t have a clue how this technical stuff works, I just go with the flow.

G'day​
I'm wondering if I should buy this game or not
Sorry if youz have already answered these questions, but can someone explain the thing about trophies to me?
Say I download this file, follow the instructions, and then buy the game, will it mean trophies are kapot? Forever? If at some time in the future I want to get them , say by deleting that file, will it work?
How easy is it to "swap" your "real" save file and this downloaded file when necessary? I imagine it would be a challenge because those files have to be called the same filename is it?
Some other things I wanted to know about this file are:
Does it correct the likenesses of the S.African and Asian players? Or only their names?
Does this file correct the kits of those teams, or make them look even vaguely like their real-life counterparts?

Thanks for making this file, and I hope you can answer these questions

How do you copy the settings, but not the stats? Doing it this way will it update the kits as well? And you can still keep trophies??

Oh, and I don't spose you can fix the commentary names, like you could in Cricket 07
?

Are you sure?? How did you do it exactly??

What do I miss out on if I copy the usersettings only and not the userstats?

Erm...

You will miss out on the stadia and kitbag items such as pads and bats.

You can't edit commentary names.

You can't edit kits and when you copy the files to the PS3 the files are seperate so the copying is simple.

I haven't edited many appearances in this file but will consider this and stat updates for a future V5 release.

BTW: I can't release an update until I get a new copy of Ashes 09 because my little brother accidently cracked the centre of the disc when placing it in the case. Will be delivered soon!

thanks! great stuff. D/l'ing

:clap

Sorry one last question!

I have downloaded that file, I selected "Extract all", now on my USB stick, there is already the folders "PS3" and under that "SAVEDATA", because I have other games on it.

So all I have to do is copy the BLES-SETTINGS file into the SAVEDATA that is already on my USB stick? Or do I have to copy all of the folders?

And sorry another last question! Someone said that, if you copy the USERSETTINGS only, you will still get the message, saying that trophies will be disabled, however, they will still be available despite that message! Whereas some have said that there will not be that message at all? Which is it?

Thanks to all you for making this file and help

Yes its only the settings file but I'm not sure bout the trophies message as I haven't done it.

Don't know if this suggestion would be of any use but I was reading your good work and came across where you were saying about the problems of editing the English and Australian players due to them being licensed.

Not sure if there can be be deleted but what about recreating them as custom players and then replacing the players in the starting line ups where they will have the right stats?

A lot of the players don't resemble there true life counter parts so it would not matter too much no? It might help with the realism factor until someone can figure out a way of modding the licensed files?

Thanks for the other work though.

mostoaus,

I copied the settings file over, and although i got the trophies message, they are not disabled.

So you DO get the message, but trophies are NOT disabled if you copy the settings file.

is there anyway of getting different bats and other mods like the pc version?

Dunno, rosters can be edited but it'll have to take a guy who knowes what he's doing to get kits etc.

Users who are viewing this thread