[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

aussiesuree

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Another problem i observed in V4 is that, Mahela Jeyawardena bowls full 10 overs while playing against SL. I mean SL is CPU team, i am Human team. Anyone else observed this prob? Also Dilhara fernando bowls med. fast. Thanks for all your efforts. Gonna try out V5...

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Another problem i observed in V4 is that, Mahela Jeyawardena bowls full 10 overs while playing against SL. I mean SL is CPU team, i am Human team. Anyone else observed this prob? Also Dilhara fernando bowls med. fast. Thanks for all your efforts. Gonna try out V5...

I didn't notice that. Dilhara Fernando - What? Please explain better what you mean.

formula1man

International Cricketer
could you boost their skills of their prefered disipline to 100%? or try 50% and see if they play better, or try batting Placement 100, judgement 100, strength, timing 0

Params7

International Cricketer
"
10. If a message is displayed saying, "This data is from another user and so trophies will be disabled", don't worry. It only means you can't get trophies for the game."

If you copy the save file with no existing save data, the trophies will be enabled. So for those who want trophies they will have to delete both of their existing save data and then copy the files from the USB stick.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Please don't advertise in my thread.

Currently I'm annoyed because England are 4* because of me creating and adding Joe Denly!

ksduded

Club Cricketer
ok I am being a complete PS3 noob here cause I just got the system. I tried following the method in the first post, but I can't access the savegame on the usb....

does this method still work with the new updated XMB?

thanks

ok found the reason. my usb was NTFS file system. reformatted in Fat32 and now its working...

Last edited:

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Ahhh...

Glad to see its working again.

Any updates which people would like me to attempt to make the game better?

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Ahhh...

Glad to see its working again.

Any updates which people would like me to attempt to make the game better?

I think there is still room for tweaking the player skills and appearances in most cases....

I did some tweaking on the Pakistani players and now I think its more representative of their skills....

I think we should have a benchmark for the top players in each discipline and then attribute the rest of the players accordingly.

For example if Ponting and Tendulkar have 90 batting skill
then Afridi should have 65 etc.

Similarly for bowlers Murali can have 90 while Vettori has 80.....

what do you guys think?

marcussjd9

School Cricketer
Downloading now, will give it a shot some point tomorrow.
Back to school tomorrow so will abstain this evening.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
What did I advertise? My settings file? Is that not allowed, because you want people to take yours instead? If so I'll make sure I won't do it again!

Its not about me wanting people to get my file. People visit this thread for my file or to read about it. If you wish to advertise your settings file then please make a new thread in the downloads section.

divadinho added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

I think there is still room for tweaking the player skills and appearances in most cases....

I did some tweaking on the Pakistani players and now I think its more representative of their skills....

I think we should have a benchmark for the top players in each discipline and then attribute the rest of the players accordingly.

For example if Ponting and Tendulkar have 90 batting skill
then Afridi should have 65 etc.

Similarly for bowlers Murali can have 90 while Vettori has 80.....

what do you guys think?

I'm not sure what you mean? I probably won't release another file as I no longer play this much and with FIFA 10 around the corner I will spend most of my time on that.

lewisnadasurf

School Cricketer
Hi mate, love the USB file thanks...

But since i have uploaded it. It keeps crashing my game at various times. The sound just skips, repeatidly, then i cant even switch off my PS3. I have to turn it off with the rocker switch at the back!!

Anyone else having this problem??

I edited one of the players, to make that player myself and put myself in the England team.. as you do. But i shouldnt think this would make a difference.

I love it when it does work though!!! Anyone else having this problem?? :doh

Users who are viewing this thread