[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

Guys I am just asking, have any one of our members started work on doing a patch for the game which will result in fixing runout bug, Test AI batting bug etc,?. Please say yes

Nope. You can't patch a PS3 console unless you work for the company. You can however use the in-game editor to edit the game which is what I have done. ;)

does that give you the unlocks too? as i would like just to have the updated names and squads but get they unlocks myself - i dont know if thats pos tho

Thank you for the update tho Divadinho!! :)

does that give you the unlocks too? as i would like just to have the updated names and squads but get they unlocks myself - i dont know if thats pos tho

Thank you for the update tho Divadinho!! :)

I think somebody explained how to do this on the previous page. ;)

but will that effect the players that you have fixed with their bats?

Will they have unoffical bats if I choose not to have your stats and unlocks etc

Exactly! How you doing in your Ashes series? My brother has been on the PS3 basically all day so I haven't had chance to continue with mine or start the ODI tournament! Also, I might replace Ed Joyce with Mark Ramprakash in the next update?

divadinho added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Then shall I replace Upul Tharanga and ?

im doing ok if i unlock lords i will let you know asap mate.

this file will contain the following features:

- player names fixed
- abbriviated names for indian, bangladeshi and pakistani players
- initials for other teams (example - d. Bravo)
- all kitbag items unlocked
- all created player slots taken up in creating missing players including:

thanks a ton !

thanks alot for this patch its great!!

I have not yet tried it yet though as I did my own PAK team and since ive played the game a bit i have got new stats for the players although im not sure if these get carried over in all the matches and modes??

I will try your patch soon hopefully without loosing trophy support, although its not as important as equipment/names etc..

Im going to try your user settings file instead, but I think I will first unlock the equipment then install ur file. That way im hoping that your assigned equipment will remain on the players? Can anyone confirm this please?

Thanks.

but will that effect the players that you have fixed with their bats?

Will they have unoffical bats if I choose not to have your stats and unlocks etc

the bats and pads are all asigned to each player and i changed a batsmens bat which iv not unlocked and it still came up but they were black! which is wierd lol

velvetsky01 added 13 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Nope. You can't patch a PS3 console unless you work for the company. You can however use the in-game editor to edit the game which is what I have done. ;)

so apart from the names what have you changed? as it seems like the bowler is now cutting the ball and swinging before it is past the bat

as well as the running is abit different not - iv had batsmen play shots to fine leg and not run so what have you done??

Last edited:
When I click on either of the links in the first post, I'm not able to get the megaupload page to load properly. Any help?

Just a quick question, if i was to download this patch would my stats all be erased.

Thanks

Just a quick question, if i was to download this patch would my stats all be erased.

Thanks

Yep. Sorry.

divadinho added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

is Shane Bond in the patch or the game?

Neither. Sorry.

divadinho added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

the bats and pads are all asigned to each player and i changed a batsmens bat which iv not unlocked and it still came up but they were black! which is wierd lol

velvetsky01 added 13 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

so apart from the names what have you changed? as it seems like the bowler is now cutting the ball and swinging before it is past the bat

as well as the running is abit different not - iv had batsmen play shots to fine leg and not run so what have you done??

I haven't done anyhting different as there is no option too.

divadinho added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

When I click on either of the links in the first post, I'm not able to get the megaupload page to load properly. Any help?

Works fine for me.

Dinho can you do stats for some bowlers? i mean no way in hell Shoaib Akhtar and Brett Lee bowl 100mph now they are both like 95mph max,i mean they are so many stats that can be fixed but that will be to long for ya like Amir in Pakistan team is quite quick and bowls atleast 90/91 mph.i mean i dunno if you can fix most of them but just asking.:D

Users who are viewing this thread