[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

The kits are still assinged if you only download the Usersettings I think.

Sorry if this sounds a stupid question but if trophies are disabled then how do i get all of the stadiums i.e. lords unlocked?
Great patch btw but just want to check before i download the stadium file.
Thanks

Well, the stadium unlocks aren't linked to the trophies. The stadiums whill be unlocked if you install the file. Also, the stadiums which are unlocked are in the OP (Opening Post).

Will release an update when the rest of the stadiums are unlocked if anybody is interested?

divadinho added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

The kits are still assinged if you only download the Usersettings I think.

Are they? But woudln't that be if you have unlocked them all before-hand?

Thanks alot for your hard work!
I am sure I speak on behalf of many when I say
YES! We would be interested in the remaining unlocked stadiums!

Perhaps in V3?

Thanks alot for your hard work!
I am sure I speak on behalf of many when I say
YES! We would be interested in the remaining unlocked stadiums!

Perhaps in V3?

Yeah. Well as far as I know the ones I need to unlock are unlocked by completing the following tasks:

- Win a full length ODI Tournament
- Win a test match in hard
- Win the Ashes
- Win the Ashes with both sides

EDIT: I'm in the middle of the first test against the Aussies in hard so almost completed that one. Then I will win the ashes in easy probably with both sides to do it quicker before continuing with the hard one. Then I'll do a 5-over ODI tournament in easy.

Well, the stadium unlocks aren't linked to the trophies. The stadiums whill be unlocked if you install the file. Also, the stadiums which are unlocked are in the OP (Opening Post).

Will release an update when the rest of the stadiums are unlocked if anybody is interested?divadinho added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Are they? But woudln't that be if you have unlocked them all before-hand?

That would be fantastic mate.Good luck:D

Wow, this is really an awesome patch. Great teams, this'll get so many downlaods it won't be funny. This should be the default roster because if I'm not mistaken, you need to release your whole user settings if you make a kit or something?

Wow, this is really an awesome patch. Great teams, this'll get so many downlaods it won't be funny. This should be the default roster because if I'm not mistaken, you need to release your whole user settings if you make a kit or something?

I haven't edited any kits because there isn't an option to. However, I have equiped all players with their respective bats and have re-named and created many players.

I just transfered the user settings only to the ps3 and the message about trophies did not come up so trophies can still work.

I assume next update with more stadiums will be up within few days Dinho?:D

GilchristRulz added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

I just transfered the user settings only to the ps3 and the message about trophies did not come up so trophies can still work.

How did you manage that as mines is on ps3 also lol but i still get the trophy message bit,not really bothered though as updated game is more important than trophies:D

I assume next update with more stadiums will be up within few days Dinho?:D

GilchristRulz added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

How did you manage that as mines is on ps3 also lol but i still get the trophy message bit,not really bothered though as updated game is more important than trophies:D

Exactly! How you doing in your Ashes series? My brother has been on the PS3 basically all day so I haven't had chance to continue with mine or start the ODI tournament! Also, I might replace Ed Joyce with Mark Ramprakash in the next update?

divadinho added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Chuck Shane Bond and Daryl Tuffey in your next version IMO.

Then shall I replace Upul Tharanga and ?

Well you can always unlock them yourself. Just copy the settings but not the stats and it will still have the updated names.

Guys I am just asking, have any one of our members started work on doing a patch for the game which will result in fixing runout bug, Test AI batting bug etc,…. Please say yes

Users who are viewing this thread