[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

Thanks man by the way is there any way we can make trophies work?

Erm.. not sure about the trophies. Don't think there is anyway. But what is better?

A game with no trophies but real player names and all equipment assigned?

or

A game with no real names (except England and Australlia), no equipment licensed and trophies enabled?

No yusuf in Pakistan team?

GilchristRulz added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Erm.. not sure about the trophies. Don't think there is anyway. But what is better?

A game with no trophies but real player names and all equipment assigned?

or

A game with no real names (except England and Australlia), no equipment licensed and trophies enabled?

true i know what you mean:D

GilchristRulz added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

i see Yusuf from squad editor in Pakistan team but not from player edit bit lol

GilchristRulz added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

it's cool i confused my self i see him when playing a match.By the way fantastic update mate! Thanks.:D

No yusuf in Pakistan team?

GilchristRulz added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

true i know what you mean:D

GilchristRulz added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

i see Yusuf from squad editor in Pakistan team but not from player edit bit lol

Lol. Was worried for a bit then. Have I done the stats for the players you created well? If not tell me what they should be and I'll change them. I've based them on how cricinfo described the player and the players stats.

Lol. Was worried for a bit then. Have I done the stats for the players you created well? If not tell me what they should be and I'll change them. I've based them on how cricinfo described the player and the players stats.

looking good is it possible you can create Imran Nazir for Pakistan? i can do it my self but im not as good as you lol

When you play online will this fix the non licensed team names as well or will it default back to original names?

Users who are viewing this thread