[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

Is there any chance u can make Upul Tharanga for Sri Lanka and Abdul Razakk (God knows how it spells) for Pakistan?

Last edited:
update being uploaded soon.

Features 7 new created players!

Angelo Mathews
Imran Nazir
Abdul Razzaq
Dinesh Karthik
Nasir Jamshed
Ashish Nehra
Upul Tharanga

Just adding them to respect squads at the moment.

OK Guys the New V2 Roster is now uploaded!!! See OP for links and instructions. Also include more info on the file.

hey, thanks for doing the patch, excellent work.

Just to add: if you want just the correct player names, you just need to copy one file over, the settings and preferences one*. You won't get the unlocked stadiums, but on the bright side, you will still be able to get trophies.

Thanks again for the work done :hpraise

hey, thanks for doing the patch, excellent work.

Just to add: if you want just the correct player names, you just need to copy one file over, the settings and preferences one*. You won't get the unlocked stadiums, but on the bright side, you will still be able to get trophies.

Thanks again for the work done :hpraise

True. So only BLES00639-USERSETTINGS is required? Not BLES00639-USERSTATS?

Ah, now that's logical! I did have a thought earlier about being able to use trophies in the game and still have it patched.

Should do. It's the UserStats file which records all trophies, stadiums, etc. Well, quite self explanatory isn't it, User Stats? ;)

Back up your own save files, then try just the UserSettings one. It may work. I wouldn't use it if it disabled Trophies, but I think that method should work.

The reason why I uploaded both is because then all of the equipment would be assigned to players. The kitbag items are unlockable so they go into user stats. If the person doesn't use the user stats file then I'm not sure whether the equipment will be assigned to players.

Sorry if this sounds a stupid question but if trophies are disabled then how do i get all of the stadiums i.e. lords unlocked?
Great patch btw but just want to check before i download the stadium file.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread