Punk's Download Thread - Punks Hard Gameplay V1?

mehkar said:
yes U can post some screenies before uploading these kits

yh i'll put the Aussie screen up i thought u guys wudnt lik my work so i thought id wait but u do so i will
Virender Sehwag said:
good work mate reps 4u

good work mate

wow i never thought id get reps so quick thanks for the support guys and it helps coz im new to all this editing stuff
Ok guys, due to your positive response on my first downlod i will show you the screenies of Aussi 99 kit tell me if you want link and if its good enuf and also try to give me some requests thanks

Here it is guys the Aussie WC 1999 ODI Kit it looks much better now i have also put the asics logo on the leg so download it tell me what you think

Attachments

• aus 1.jpg
    aus 1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 220
  • ays 2.jpg
    ays 2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 211
  • Austrailia ODI Kit 99.zip
    423.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Ok a couple of problems. Move everything on the front down, use Aussie1st's tut to get the positioning right. and the Green star/stripes need to be a lot smaller.

syh ok sorry about that it was a bit odd i am using a different method of kit editing so it will be hard to make the star stripes smaller i think they look ok though thanks anyway

Last edited:
good effort punk......but the logos are on the shoulder of the player so please correct it........otherwise its good

The kits look good but the where are the wrinkles on the clothes? They look more natural.

Yes sure you are doing well enough. Ofcourse with experience you'll get better.

I think Mohsin(punk) is doing a great job considering this is his first attempt at the kits.He will get better give him some time.I am with u mate.

punk sk8r said:
Here is the Pakistan 2000 ODI Kit hope you like it, one problem for some reason the number on shirt is green?

I've no idea about editing, but I'm pretty sure that's related to the XML file as it's programmed to display the number in dark green as the default kit is light green. (I think...)

Hey, guys as I said i have also created the South Africa Word Cup 2003 Kit with i made the 1999 WOrld Cup one but it dont look that good you may like it or not

Okay guys here is the two South Africa Kits i have mad the 99 WC one and 2003 WC one, about the 2003 one the arms shde si differrent from the torso colour so tell me if i should change it,and also tell me if you like them and if i should release.

Here you go i have released the two versions of the South Africa Kit tell me if you like them and give me feedback or some requests to thanks and enjoy.

Last edited:
Great work punk can u release these kits

Users who are viewing this thread