Purchasing IC10 Online

hi have not used these before do they tend to deliver early as i am going on a stag party thurs to sunday so hoping to get it early :hpraise

Yes mate. AC09 was through my letterbox on the Tuesday ( in shops the Friday ). Every time I've preordered with them it's in my hands either the Tuesday or Wednesday before official release day. That's been the " Blockbuster " games too. I've even had games in my hands less than 24hrs from ordering. Can't fault them so far.

Also noticed they deliver Internationally if it's any help to anyone.

Last edited:
I ordered from HMV, IS there any difference from ordering in shoptu, do they deliver early form HMV or have better and fast international shipping, price is similar on both websites.Just comparing both that which you get the game faster my total on HMV was 30 pounds with shipping so 5 for the shipping.

Shopto when delivering in the UK are usually very very quick, normally a day or 2 before release. They have a live "help" feature on their website, maybe ask them how they deliver internationally, it maybe that they use a courier company, if that is the case then it would be quicker than HMV's airmail.

Unfortunately, ShopTo no longer deliver to USA (just talked with their Live Support)....what is the next best option for getting the on or before release date (I'm in USA)?

Cool, we should play when it comes, I live pretty close to Richmond so the lag should be minimal

For Uk do ShopTo send out the games early?
cause i read on there, 3 working days after they will send out a new copy :D
anyone have any problems with them ?

Unfortunately, ShopTo no longer deliver to USA (just talked with their Live Support)....what is the next best option for getting the on or before release date (I'm in USA)?

Are you sure about it? I am in Canada and they deliver here. Also, on their web site they have mentioned they deliver to US. Shopto, and other sites, deliver outside UK & Europe as long as the package weighs less than 1Kg. Maybe that's where the chap you were conversing with got confused.

Go to shopto and pre-order and you will see it won't be a problem.

Big diff between USA and Canada, lots of sites deliver to Canada but not the US. More of a vendor rights thing than a shipping thing.

Are you sure about it? I am in Canada and they deliver here. Also, on their web site they have mentioned they deliver to US. Shopto, and other sites, deliver outside UK & Europe as long as the package weighs less than 1Kg. Maybe that's where the chap you were conversing with got confused.

Go to shopto and pre-order and you will see it won't be a problem.

Yup, 100% sure. I tried pre-ordering but it did not accept my credit card information so I had a chat with their live support and was told that it was because I lived in USA and they no long ship to USA.

I already ordered it from HMV.

Yup, 100% sure. I tried pre-ordering but it did not accept my credit card information so I had a chat with their live support and was told that it was because I lived in USA and they no long ship to USA.

I already ordered it from HMV.

I hope you do know you cannot pre-order anything on shopto if you are ordering for the first time. There's a separate link on their website to get around the issue - you use their payment engine for charging 1 pound and then immediately put the amount back in your card.

If they don't deliver to US, it's quite strange as they sure are delivering to Canada.

No its not strange at all, they are different countries with different taxes, tariffs and trade regulations.

Users who are viewing this thread