Rahul's Face Thread

post-13-1083577470.jpg

post-13-1083577545.jpg

post-13-1083577624.jpg

english face pack is up at cricket2004.co.uk ..it's in the face pack section.....problem with the file size!! it's actually 1.48 mb...it includes all the english faces made by me....plus 4 faes made by steve and the screenshots of all the faces!!

Attachments

• english face preview.jpg
    english face preview.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 135
thanx for the comments!!! vaughan for closeups just use the arrow keys and u can move the camera anywhere u want...u can do that with any camera.....use the keys on the num pad as well!!

btw i'm having a prob....everytime i visit the forum i'm having to log on....this wasnt happening earlier...any1 know what the prob cud be?

2 reasons for this....
1. if you are using windows XP, and it is getting updated everytime u visit the net, then the internet settings get refreshed, and you have log in everytime you visit the site
2. your cookies settings need to be changed. make sure that cookies are enabled.
3. scan your PC for that freaking blaster worm which screws up a lot of things!!
try and copy and text from one of the posts in this forum, and then try pasting it in this quick reply box.....if you cant paste....then I am pretty certain you've got that blaster worm or maybe one of its variants.
In that case I suggest you go windowsupdate.microsoft.com-->critical updates-->blaster worm removal patch

i have the patch for the blaster worm...where do i enable cookies from exactly?? and i have xp but dont update anything.....

i am not to sure about this...since I use netscape 7.1....but i guess you have to go to tools-->Internet Options-->Advanced or Personal information.
check it out or ask some1 who is using IE

Chris Cairns

Attachments

• chris cairns.png
    chris cairns.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 117
Nathan Astle..comments plzz!!

Attachments

• nathan astle.png
    nathan astle.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 113
Here' Craig McMillan