Rahul's Face Thread

Originally posted by brad352
Just open Photoshop or similar and change it.

I know but I want to keep the font the same. Anyway I know where Rahul gets it from so I'll take a visit there.

Here's Andrew Strauss

Attachments

• andrew strauss.png
    andrew strauss.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 149
James Kirtley

Attachments

• james kirtley.png
    james kirtley.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 149
Ian Blackwell.......english faces are over i guess.....i'm gonna put in the trescothik..giles and thorpe which steve has made...or i might just make them myself...the face pack will be available in a day or 2 i guess....comments plzz

Attachments

• ian blackwell.png
    ian blackwell.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 142
I haven't tried new ones but they look great. good job!

just a comment/suggestion- I would prefer serious or even angry :mad: looking faces (I know bit hard to find such images). smiling faces look a bit 'odd' because a. no one can keep smiling at all times during the game, and b. no batsman can smile after they are out. :) with some faces the batsman looks over joyed after getting out.
:D

Originally posted by Shailesh
I haven't tried new ones but they look great. good job!

just a comment/suggestion- I would prefer serious or even angry :mad: looking faces (I know bit hard to find such images). smiling faces look a bit 'odd' because a. no one can keep smiling at all times during the game, and b. no batsman can smile after they are out. :) with some faces the batsman looks over joyed after getting out.
:D

yeah, good point. I agree ;)

yup..collin's rite....cant find any other pics!!

Hey Rahul....here are the pics
Kevin Pieterson
035661.jpg

Richard Johnson
inline

thanks!

me and vishal made a pakistani face pack...it's in the download section of cricket2004.co.uk!! check it out

and vaughan i'll make them soon.....but the peiterson pic is 2 small cant use that 1...can u find a bigger pic plzzz!!

Graham Thorpe

Attachments

• graham thorpe.png
    graham thorpe.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 112

Users who are viewing this thread