Rahul's Face Thread

awesome stuff Rahul. Is there any chance of an Andrew Caddick, Steve Harmison or Marcus Trescothick face. Thanks in advance.

When you make them do you just take someones face and cut and paste using photoshop? Or is it more complicated than that? I'm not bad on photoshop and wouldn't mind having a go.

thanx tigerdas......steve harmison i've already made...u can download the first part of the pack which includes his face in the download section of cricket2004.co.uk....as for caddick and trescothik...can u find me some good pictures??? i'm also looking for good simon jones and giles pics to complete the pack...

and as for making faces....it's a little more than just cutting pasting....but quite easy...just need to use smudge and blur tool....practice a few and u'll get the hang of it!

Have downloaded the faces. Is there anyway to change the arm colour on players as I am running out of 'white' players to mod? Someone mentioned that it doesn;t matter as long as they are bowlers but I'm playing in the Windies and everyone has short sleeves!!!!

Will see what I can do on the face front...

Oh another question. I'm in the middle of a saved game but I'm batting at the moment. Will the changes made take effect stright away as I had to make some alterations in Team management to give people the correct face.

use the player editor and edit the save and roster files from that rather than the ingame editor....they wont show fromt he ingame editor......even with the player editor i tried once ingame but it didnt show..so i think u need to start a new game!

Thanks for the tip but what if I'm in the middle of a tour? will it change at the start of the next tour match?

On tour the player faces are controlled by their profile in the .sav file. You can hex edit this directly if you want, otherwise use the player editor to edit the roster.pak

Colin,

fraid I'm a complete novice. Hex edit?? I've edited the Roster.pak but its not making any difference. Help if you can if not I may just have to start a new tour.

Thanks for this Colin,

If you could change the following faces that would be great:

Vaughan 6
Trescothick 0
Butcher 11
Flintoff 5
Anderson 8
Hoggard 9
Giles 4
Read 1
Caddick 4
Harmison 10
Collingwood 2

Sarwan 18
Ganga 12
Gayle 20
Jacobs 21
Edwards 22
Collymore 23

Also if there is anyway that you can improve stats for Hoggard, Anderson and Harmison so that they reflect how good they actually are that would be awesome.

Thanks again Colin, really appreciate it.

Attachments

• user01.sav
    75 KB · Views: 14
There is something wrong with your .sav file. It is 74kb and should be 970kb
I can't open it ingame or hex edit it.

Hi Colin,

I was having some trouble uploading and I guess that's why. I've zipped it and re-attached.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• user01.zip
    124 KB · Views: 16
Paul Collingwood

Attachments

• collingwood.png
    collingwood.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 181
Hi Guys,

Some of these are not front on images so I'm not sure how they will look in game. Anyhoo without further ado:

An alternative Paul Collingwood

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread