• hoggard.png
    hoggard.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 271
Lance Klusener

Attachments

• lance klusener.png
    lance klusener.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 260
as fObstyle said u have to replace the face twice...once under sweater and once under one day...have u done that??

Yeah as I mentioned earlier as well, have replaced faces in both views......still keep getting the old faces in the Team Management :confused:

Andrew Flintoff

Attachments

• flintoff 1.png
    flintoff 1.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 239
Chris Read

Attachments

• chris read.png
    chris read.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 229
for those who are hesitant to import new faces into the game i have some recommendations...i just imported all pakistani and indian faces in the game....
backup your roster.pak....in the kit replacer save all the faces by clicking on save as bmp on all of them....
now u can replace each of the players whather white black or asian skin....the thing is batsmen and keepers always use full sleeves so it doesnt make any difference as the skin colour of arms dont show...for the players who are fairer u can import them to white players...only for the bowlers replace the asian faces coz their arm colour shows while they bowl

then use the player editor and change the face numbers according to the 1s u imported giving each a separate face...there are 25 faces so u can get all 22 from both the teams...i have done this for the indian and pakistani series and its made the game a lot more fun....its a temporoy solution at least!! hope this helps some people!!

sorry double post!!

Last edited:
which other 1s do u want me to make??

the 1s i've already made will be up on cricket2004.co.uk soon....the rest i'll be making...but might take a little while coz i have exams goin on and they dont get over until the end of the month! but i'll try and c if i get time in between

first part of the england face pack is up in the download section of cricket2004.co.uk....includes all the english faces i've made till now and shown as preview here...so enjoy...i'll make the rest after my exams get over!!

made a face after a long time
here's England's offspinner....Gareth Batty....let me know how u like it

Attachments

• gareth batty.png
    gareth batty.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 170
thanx squiz

Here's Gerraint Jones

Attachments

• gerraint jones copy.png
    gerraint jones copy.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 160