Rahul's Face Thread

search around the forum here and cricket2004.co.uk...there are many topics on it!

i thought i'll put up the preview on my thread as well......vishal and me have worked jointly on these pakistani faces... ...they are up for download at cricket2004.co.uk

Attachments

• pak faces.jpg
    pak faces.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 327
lol...funny to c how almost all the posts in this are by me....gimme some comments ppl..good or bad!!

Here are some more umpire faces...i've completed all the elite panel umpire faces...they'll be up for download shortly...plzz let me know how u like them

Attachments

• umpires 4.jpg
    umpires 4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 318
help needed

can anybody help me with how install faces using gd kit replacer because i don't see any option for faces in kit replacer program.

download the new teams.txt file from cricket2004.co.uk faces section...and replace the old 1..then u can replace faces as well

where do i download this new teams.txt file and which folder do i install it in.

install the new teams.txt in the gd kit replacer folder

the umpire faces are up for download at cricket2004.co.uk!!

Attachments

• umpires 2.jpg
    umpires 2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 284
having one minor probelm........all the faces look great in the game and have no difficulty putting the faces in, but in Team Management the old faces still come up!!!! eventhough they have been replaced using the Kit Replacer
Is nyone else having this problem????
Any help on this matter would be great...
thanks,

PS: I have taken a screenshot of Laxman in Team Management and in game.......I'll post it when I get home as I'm writing from my university computer lab

replace both the sweater and the one day file for kit front.

One day controls close in views and sweater controls regular game play

have replaced in both one-day and sweater views.....
here is the screenshot.
laxman.jpg

does this still happen when you exit and restart the game?

as fObstyle said u have to replace the face twice...once under sweater and once under one day...have u done that??

Users who are viewing this thread