Rahul's Face Thread

i was thinking about it...but there are only 22 players in the game.....so thought there might be no use doing the county 1s as no 1 wud use them......i'll finish the international 1s first and then i'll do some county 1s

England Face Update has been released at cricket2004.co.uk

This is an update to the England face Pack v2 . it contains face updates for Flintoff..Harmison..Strauss..Butcher.Simon Jones and new faces of Anthony Mcgrath..Robert Key..Alex Wharf..Ian Bell...Gough..Kabir Ali..Solanki...so enjoy and post your comments at the forums!!

Attachments

• England Face Update v1 Preview 2.jpg
    England Face Update v1 Preview 2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 126
can someone tell me where i can find a guide to actually putting the faces in the game please???

import them using graphics importer v2.2 and then assign the face numbers using the player editor

rahulm5 said:
brad hogg and brad hodge....this is the only pic of brad hogg i cud find...donno how this will look ingame

Could you please make a new brad hogg one using this photo, thankyou.

u cant import as zip...the zip file is not in graphics importer format...u have to install them individually using import as bmp.....i did it this way because people have to choose which faces to put in and where to put them since there are only 22 face slots in the game

and kerry sure i'll do brad hogg from that pic!! thanx for the pic...i'll do it asap

btw any1 mind rating my thread..;) ...wanna know what exactly people think of the faces i do!!

Harmsion, Strauss and Bradd Hogg Face updates added to cricket2004.co.uk....u can get them int he faces section!!

i had forgotten to put harmison face int he last update so u can download the face separatedly along with a new andrew strauss face.......made brad hogg as well as kerry requested.....
hope u like them!!

Attachments

• harmison and struss preview.jpg
    harmison and struss preview.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 84
  • bradd hogg preview.jpg
    bradd hogg preview.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 76
hi rahul i have downloaded your pakistan face but when i imported the face into the game using i graphic importe but the problem i have is every one looks the same i imported the whole team of pakistan still younis khan looks like youhana shahid afridi looks like youhana hasna raza looks like abdull razzaq help please what is the problem rahul help

u have to use the player editor assign the faces to the players!! dont put all the pakistani faces in....just put in the eleven u will use...and import some faces forthe team ure playing against....and assign the faces to them using the player editor as well...that way they wont al look the same!!

rahulm5 said:
u have to use the player editor assign the faces to the players!! dont put all the pakistani faces in....just put in the eleven u will use...and import some faces forthe team ure playing against....and assign the faces to them using the player editor as well...that way they wont al look the same!!
you mean the in-game editor? or is the proposed player editor out?

Player Editor v1 allows you to change face numbers and it was released ages ago.

Ajit said:
Player Editor v1 allows you to change face numbers and it was released ages ago.
yeah! i goofed up here... too many editors to remember!!!

Users who are viewing this thread