Rahul's Face Thread

i've started working on the sri lankan faces now.....any pics of the new players like jayantha....malinga...maaroof wud be welcome!!

and if any1 wants to play a specific series and finds this player face importing procedure 2 long...et me know the teams and the starting xi....i'll make them in gi format for u so that u can import the faces with 1 click and also can change the faces in the player editor and provide u witht he roster file......just post here if u need to...i'll try doing it now....but have an exam on 15th...if not now i'm gonna be quite free after the 15th!!

i've already started working on the sri lankan faces....

here are two previews....attapattu and chandana....used getty images so smudge out lots of the part where getty was written on the face...so what do u think???

Attachments

• sri lanka preview 1.jpg
    sri lanka preview 1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 91
here are 2 more.........jayasuriya and dilshan

Attachments

• sri lanka preview 2.jpg
    sri lanka preview 2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 82
thanx vibs!!

had t move out fromt he sri lankan faces to make this 1!! the man of the match from the icc champions trophy final....IAN BRADSHAW....congrats windies....their celebrations after the match were awesome!!

Attachments

• Ian Bradshaw.png
    Ian Bradshaw.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 78
yeah he can do that . so what are you sri lankan or india yeah that will be nice if you have your own pic in the game that will be fine . lets see if rahul can do that.

i'll try doing it but any chance of a better quality picture...i cant use the first 1 coz there is shdow on half theface....i can try with the second but if u can gimme a better quality pic it wud be better.....the second 1 is quite bright....try not to have a light in front of the webcam when clicking a pic....try having the light behind the webcam

here u go wow!! let me know how u like it...had to edit the image coz the nose wasnt lining up properly.....

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 1.zip
    31.2 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread