Rahul's Face Thread

made andy bichel as well....he might come back into the team....and also a second version of ponting

Attachments

• face preview 11.jpg
    face preview 11.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 154
phew...tried most of them ingame and took screens....there was a problem with a couple so did them again...here are 2 versions of brett lee

Attachments

• face preview 13.jpg
    face preview 13.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 145
and here are 4 versions of shane warne....i had good pics so thought might as well give u ppl options....what do u think??

i just have to try these latest 1s ingame then i can release the face pack by tomm hopefully!!

Attachments

• face preview 14.jpg
    face preview 14.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 140
McGrath Preview

Attachments

• glen mcgrath.jpg
    glen mcgrath.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 131
Damien Martyn

Attachments

• damien martyn.jpg
    damien martyn.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 122
Aussie Face Pack is out!! go download it at cricket2004.co.uk...u'll find it int he faces/face packs section ......and plzz gimme your comments here on the forum!! Enjoy!!

p.s. ----- i'm soon gonna release them in graphics importer version as well....with 2 versions 1 for test and 1 for odi's

Attachments

• australia face preview pic.jpg
    australia face preview pic.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 123
Just a little suggestion Rahul, when yo do faces any chance you could get a face that aint smiling. I cant stop laughing at Rahul Dravid when he is drops a sitter or when he gets out he seems to enjoy those moments with a wide grin showing his white frontal.

i know..that's quite bugging.....i'll try messing around with photoshop....will have to do a lot of editing for that....donno if it'll work....it depends on the pics....i'll try though ....but dont think it'll work

well there are times when players celebrate with grum faces. anyways, great faces rahul. i'll be using some of them in the 2nd test and onwards.

thanx vaughan......and i tried playing around with photoshop to edit the smiling faces but it's too hard...they dont look right i i edit the face....

here are some english face previews...improved flintoff..harmison and jones
thanx a lot to steve for providing me the pictures!!

Attachments

• face preview 12.jpg
    face preview 12.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 104
ian bell and darren gough

Attachments

• face preview 15.jpg
    face preview 15.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 102
Here are Anthony McGrath & Vikram Solanki....comments plzz!!

Attachments

• Anthony Mcgrath.png
    Anthony Mcgrath.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Vikram Solanki.png
    Vikram Solanki.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 82
and here are the last 1s for the england face update....alex wharf and kabir ali....comments plzz....i'll take some pics tomm and put them up for download....

which face pack do u people want next....i'm considering doing either sri lanka or south africa....which 1 shud i do first???

Attachments

• preview pic 1.jpg
    preview pic 1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 74
rahulm5 said:
which face pack do u people want next....i'm considering doing either sri lanka or south africa....which 1 shud i do first???

Try doing some county faces....

How about Kent maybe?

-Nick

PS: I'm new :)

Users who are viewing this thread