Rahul's Face Thread

i'll finish off aussies first......as for zimbabwe it'll be quite hard to find good pics of the new players....scootsteiner if u find any plzz post them here....wudnt mind doing them after aussies!!

just 1 thing....i want some1 to help me with taking ingame screens of the new faces so that i can correct any mistakes...i wont be able to import all myself...if any1 wants to plzz let me know! it wud be a gr8 help!!

cool thanx a lot vaughan!!

Here's an improved Matthew Hayden....what do u think...made a face after a long time...is the skin colour all right or is it 2 orange??

Attachments

• matthew hayden 1.png
    matthew hayden 1.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 160
Your faces are fantastic -thanks. Have downloaded your pack and used it in the game. Is it possible to do another Andrew Strauss as the light seems to make him look a bit evil?!

Keep up the good work!

thanx phil...and about the strauss face i've been looking for a decent pic of his but havnt had any luck yet!! if u can find a pic plzzz post it here...i'll keep looking as well!!

Here's Brad Williams
....plzzz some comments!!

and vaughan if u can take a screen it'll be gr8!! thanx!

Attachments

• brad williams.png
    brad williams.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 132
come on ppl....gimme some comments at least....is any1 even interested in these faces???

here's Darren Lehmann

Attachments

• darren lehmann.png
    darren lehmann.png
    16 KB · Views: 117
and Damien Martyn....what do u think .... btw can some1 post some good pics of katich..kasprowich....shane warne and gilchrist plzz!! really wanna complete this pack fast now...been a long time!!

Attachments

• damien martyn.png
    damien martyn.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 113
Good work Rahul!
My next match is England v Australia. If you could tell me how the Face Replacer works, then i could use all 22 faces in the match.

thanx vaughan........havnt figured out face replacer yet...i'm gonna try and use it in a day or two...i'll let u know then

now i'm probably gonna finally get to completing the face pack....i'm collecting all the pics of the players left found all almost....
only Kasprowicz and gilchrist i cant find good pics and also brad hogg ....plzzz some1 post them here if they can get any good pics then i can get down to completing the face pack!! thanx!!

here's a preview pic of gilchrist and simon katich....how do u like them????

Attachments

• face preview 1.jpg
    face preview 1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 89
2 versions of ian harvey......which 1 do u ppl prefer??

Attachments

• face preview 2.jpg
    face preview 2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 71
warne and kasprowicz

Attachments

• face preview 3.jpg
    face preview 3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 67

Users who are viewing this thread