Rahul's Face Thread

thanx vaughan...atleast some1 is commenting on the faces.....colin's given me an idea...i'm gonna probably make a graphics importer zip file and include a roster.pak witht he face packs...so u can easily install the faces and use the roster.pak to get all the player face numbers rite to avoid allt he hassel.........so plzz let me know if any1 is interested in using the faces then i'll release them this way...otherwise i'll release them int he normal way in just bmp format!!

two versions of andrew symonds

Attachments

• face preview 4.jpg
    face preview 4.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 116
jimmy maher and matthew elliott

Attachments

• face preview 5.jpg
    face preview 5.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 106
oops...forgot the pic

200th post at this thread..:)

Attachments

• face preview 6.jpg
    face preview 6.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 99
brad hogg and brad hodge....this is the only pic of brad hogg i cud find...donno how this will look ingame

Attachments

• face preview 7.jpg
    face preview 7.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 96
Can u tell me that how can i add all the pakistan and indian faces coz i did not understand the meaning of the sentence that backup the existing faces as a precaution before replacing new faces so plzzz tell me how to replace more then seven faces at my e-mail or at this site... my e-mail is [email protected]

use graphics importer v2......backup the original faces by pressing save as bmp and save them somewhere on your comp......replace the faces...prefarably use the bowlers on both sides in the asian faces as their skin colour shows when they're bowling....for players who are darker replace them with the dark faces and firer 1s use the white faces....put the batsmen in the fairer faces coz the arm skin colour doesnt show when batting.........then use player editor and assign the player numbers according to the order u've installed the faces....got it??

here are 2 versions of shane watson......btw are andy bichel and micheal bevan out of the team permanently or shud i make their faces as well???

Attachments

• face preview 8.jpg
    face preview 8.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 91
hmm.... and i dont think they'll get bichel back as well

so here's the last set of aussie faces......i havnt left out any have i?? is there any other u wud like to c??

Attachments

• face preview 9.jpg
    face preview 9.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 81
brad haddin..who's playing instead of gilchrist in the videocon series....micheal clarke and a new version of brad hogg

Attachments

• face preview 10.jpg
    face preview 10.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 71
thanx....and here u go.....naved ul hasan....let me know how u like it...u want any other??

ps convert to bmp to import in game

Attachments

• naved ul hasan 1.png
    naved ul hasan 1.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread