Rahul's Face Thread

man, we cant let this thread die. we got to post. this was one of the most helping post ever.

thanx holmie for keeping the thread alive...

here is the pakistani face pack v2 in bmp format...contains all the pakistani faces including the new'1 like khalil and salman butt...enjoy...only arshad khan remains!!

guys cant upload right now...getting some problem with uploading...says technical problem

man, we cant let this thread die. we got to post. this was one of the most helping post ever.
by holmie
let me tell you one thing a good thread never die and this thread won't die it was because Rahul wasn't here...

Welcome back Rahul... I haven't seen any post from you since few weeks, I guss you were busy with the studies or were out somewhere. Any way what are you planning to do next my friend...

I think he uses paint shop...

Last edited:
thanx preet....dont think i can do much now...exams next month...will try to do a few...i use adobe photoshop

Hi Rahul when are you going to realise the pakistani face pack v2 in bmp format...which contains all the pakistani faces including the new'1 like khalil and salman butt pls inform thank.

cant wait for the new pakistan pak.hope they are all new

sorry guys...but big time prob with my comp...some virus...ntn working fine...cant upload...no downloads start half the things not opening....but i have another comp on the network at home...so i'll upload it soon from that 1

hey ste i'm not able to upload the file...its 1.09 mb...is that the reason..it says database error...but i tried uploading a small 1 it got uploaded

Hi rahul pls post us the new pakistani face pack v2 in bmp format want to use them to play a test match against india. Also rahul can you also do an indian face pack v2 in bmp format. Can you pls include asim kamal's face in the pakistani face pack plsssssssss. Hope to see the faces soon.

Here is the Pakistan Face Pack v 2
includes all the faces for pakistani players one day and test. Enjoy and post comments here plzz!! sorry for the delay...finally posted them in 2 parts here....still cant upload sometimes

Attachments

• Pakistan Face Pack v2 Part 1 by Rahul.zip
    626.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Pakistan Face Pack v2 Part 2 by Rahul.zip
    585.1 KB · Views: 48
Rahul said:
Here is the Pakistan Face Pack v 2
includes all the faces for pakistani players one day and test. Enjoy and post comments here plzz!! sorry for the delay...finally posted them in 2 parts here....still cant upload sometimes

Thanks a lot! Was waiting for it!!

Users who are viewing this thread