Rahul's Face Thread

Rahul they are really excellent thanks. can you do something like this for indian team pls with updated roster which includes the current test series.

Here are the Pakistani faces in a single file....same as the 2 parts but uploaded them to the ftp so u can download a single file!!

Pakistan Face Pack v2 by Rahul

Tommorrow will be time for the india vs pakistan test faces in gi format.....totally updated with updated rosters and lineups!!

Nice work Rahul,I am anxiously waiting for you next update as you mentioned above.

India vs Pakistan Test Faces GI Format Update v1 Released.....u can get it from the face packs section in the downloads of the main site!!

Pakistan face pack v2 has also been put on the main site!!

enjoy.....no readme included but instructions given the the download page!!
plzzz post comments here!!

here is zondeki.....the south african...took 6 wickets against zimbabwe today

Attachments

• Zondeki.png
    Zondeki.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 94
rahul can you please post the gi format india vs pakistan faces,because for some strange reasons i cant download it from,face pack section,thanks in advance.

Hi Rahul, I have a request could i please post the Australia Vs England test & odi face pack in GI format as I am planning to play Ashes very shortly.

ummm i'll try mate....cant gaurentee....coz rite now is my slogging time...exams starting in april!! final yr so very important...i'll try whenever i keep getting time int he middle but cant gaurentee as gi format 1s require a lot of time arranging...

here is ashwell prince....selected in the sa squad for the carribean tour

Attachments

• Ashwell Prince.png
    Ashwell Prince.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 76
Rahul can you make the South African faces becuase i'm doing a SAF tour. some body said ages ago that they will make them and no one has.

yes,yes,yeas! this thread stays alive.lol! sereously, i love this thread

thanx.....hope u guys are liking the ind vs pak pack....just wanted t update it...to add afridi...whom shud i replace to get afridi in...shoaib malik?? but y isnt shoaib malik playing...injured or coz he's banned from bowling??

ps...sohail...i already made the saf faces...did i post the bmp 1s?? dont remember....maybe not...i think i only made the saf vs ind...in that case i'll post them with these new faces....

any1 has a good pic of justin kemp....the 1 i found on cricinfo is not too good

Last edited:
thanx for the help but dont think i can make a face with that.....
this is all i could do with the pic on cricinfo

hey guys i need 1 more favour....been lookin for a kumble pic with the moustache shaved off....found 1 at getty but it has getty written over the face.....if any1 can get me 1 i'll be really grateful....and also i better 1 of gambhir

Attachments

• Justin Kemp.png
    Justin Kemp.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 133

Users who are viewing this thread