Rahul's Face Thread

well, i found one of anil kumble without the facial hair, but hes wearing glasses, dont know if that will be what your after, but here it is anyway, and as for gambhir, i reckon this is pretty decent. by the way, the face you made of kemp is pretty good considering the photo you used from cricinfo :clap

Attachments

• kumble.jpg
    kumble.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 126
  • gambhir.jpg
    gambhir.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 117
here is andre nel.....

i've also updated the ind vs pak to the second test sides....with shahid afridi replacing shoaib malik and mohommad khallil replacing shoaib akhtar.....but after seeing khalil's performance dont think he'll make it back into the side now so considering putting shoaib back in

Attachments

• Andre Nel 1.png
    Andre Nel 1.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 116
i'm trying...havnt been able to find any pic of his yet.....i'll post it as soon as i can find 1...there arnt any on getty as well

rahul, can u plz give a tutorial on how to create faces using adobe photoshop.

Arshad Khan

Hi I found this picture after lot of searching!

Attachments

• 019166.jpg
    019166.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 84
thanx for the help bmba...but that wont be of much help....need a portrait type photo which is not available yet

oh....sorry riyaz....didnt c the post....but have absolutely no time rite now to make 1.....have exams in 10 days...but i had explained to preet somewhere in this thread....try and c if u can understand from that...its not all that difficult once u get the hang of it

riyaz all u have to do is. Download paintshop or photo impression which I used to make faces. Then you have to take the dafult face from cricket 2004 game. Take the picture of the player in paintshop or whatever you're gonna and cut the face ONLY and copy it over the dafult face. After that use enhance button somewhere in the program and enhance the face to match the skin color; then blur the face and shape it up well to make it look better... That's all I did to make faces. I don't know what Rahul does. Hope you can understand.

or if u use photoshop like i do....cut the face same way preet said then use smudge and blur tools to merge the face to the default 1....before that edit the original face skin to the new 1

no probs...if u have any more probs feel free to ask here!! nice to c more ppl taking interest in faces...good luck with your effort!!

Users who are viewing this thread