Rahul's Face Thread

but he was a very good umpire , the dravid one looks good ,y dont u do it for other indian players also

here's anouther version of Harbhajan Singh

Attachments

• Harbhajan Singh 1.png
    Harbhajan Singh 1.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 155
Here's the indian faces update.....contains updates for rahul dravid..gautam gambhir...harbhajan singh...and also the new Indian Keeper... MS Dhoni

So Enjoy...lemme know how u like them!!

Attachments

• India Face Pack Update v3 by Rahul.zip
    121.1 KB · Views: 55
hey Rahul how r u doing man? I have a request could u make Indian umpires faces such as venkat and other famous umpires? and plz make them in gi format coz the faces i found in ur thread i mean which of those who aren't in gi format i don't know how to put them in cricket 2004.
bye

request

rahul are u accepting requests? well can u make shiv narine chanderpauls face for me with the eye patches he wears please? :upray

Attachments

• eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
i'll try...any pic with the front on face...dont think i can make it with that pic or i can cut the black stuff from this pic onto the face i already made....i'll try it soon

I like the new version of Harbhajan Singh. Great stuff Rahul... and thanks for the India Face Pack Update v3.

hey rahul u r doing great job by making those faces.
could u please help me to solve my problem. i am getting the follwing error while replacing your posted faces with GI. iam attaching the file with a screeshot to show u the error.please have a look

Attachments

• error.doc
    336.5 KB · Views: 11
rahul can u do this of dhoni plz

Attachments

• 11dhoni.jpg
    11dhoni.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 92
yup....sure can...just gimme a little time...exams goin on rite now...if i can get some time in b/w i'll post it....and as with the shiv chanderpaul face!! sorry for the delay!!

Rahul could you please kindly do this Arshad khan face the one before not so clear in game please. :hpraise :hpraise

Attachments

• Arshad Khan.jpg
    Arshad Khan.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 63
yup...surely...i'll prob these and a few backlogs 1 2day...little bit free 2day...just 1 exam left now...2nd may...then i'm gonna be free finally!!:)

ok guys...sorry for the delays and for being so inactive...
but exams over and now i'm a graduate...hopefully..:)

here's the arshad khan face requested (bmp attached as a zip file)

Attachments

• Arshad Khan 2.png
    Arshad Khan 2.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Arshad Khan 2.zip
    30.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread