Rahul's Face Thread

here's adam bacher

Attachments

• Adam Bacher.png
    Adam Bacher.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 147
Great work Rahul as usual. Nice face of adam bacher...

k mate...did a lot of searching...finally found this pic...

so here is arshad khan...let me know how u like it!!
i will prob include this face plus newaces for asim kamal, gautam gambhir and prob dravid and harbhajan as well(i will post the previews for these soon) in a gi update to india vs pak test faces which will include afridi and arshad khan in it as well as yasir hameed...problem is who shud i take out?? any suggestions??

Arshad Khan

Attachments

• Arshad Khan 1.png
    Arshad Khan 1.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 133
thanx preet....here's a new version of gautam gambhir

Attachments

• Gautam Gambhir 2.png
    Gautam Gambhir 2.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 120
Rahul said:
thanx preet....here's a new version of gautam gambhir

hi rahul, i am not able to use this new version of gautam gambhir in my game. how can you convert this .png file into bitmap and use it? I tried converting to bitmap but still it doesnt work.

u have to invert it vertically change to index colour and bmp....with photoshop or any other....but i'll make them available for download soon...

and riyaz u have any pics of the umpires with the sungalsses...i'l surely make them if i can get some pics

rahul, how do u convert from RGB format to '8 bit bmp' format in photoshop

covert to indexed colour...256 colours

sorry guys i'm taking so much time....but i have exams in a couple of days....they'll carry on for a month....but i'll keep making some stuff in the 5-10 min free time i get...

here is MS Dhoni...the Indian Keeper
(how about some reputation points guys...i'm still stuck on 1..lol..:))

Attachments

• Dhoni.png
    Dhoni.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 75
thanx...hopefully shud do...will try making it soon....but sheph's anyways retiring after the west indies test matches!!

here's a new version of Rahul Dravid......guyz dont think i'm just posting them here without giving them for download....i'll pack them up and put it here soon

Attachments

• Rahul Dravid 3.png
    Rahul Dravid 3.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 167

Users who are viewing this thread