Rahul's Face Thread

Coming Soon

West Indies vs South Africa ODI Faces GI Format...with updated rosters and lineups as well!!
everthing done except daren powell and ab de villiers faces....cant find pics anywhere...if any1 has plzz post or else i'll post the face pack without them!!

Here's a new face which would be included in the pack

Dwayne Smith

Attachments

• Dwayne Smith.png
    Dwayne Smith.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 103
AB de Villiers (sorry for the size)

I hope rahul !! this could help you...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• DeVilliersAB2004_T80.jpg
    DeVilliersAB2004_T80.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
available in the face packs section....install using graphics importer 3....unzip the main zip file..separately install the
wi vs saf face pack and the arm files .u can restore the arm files back to the original
using the arms file original

put the roster file in the my documents/user/ea sports/cricket 2004 folder...u will need
to do this for all the correct faces to appear. The lineups have been updated. the roster is the 1 made by zaraxdoom.
Enjoy. and post comments here. Dont forget to backup ur roster to revert back.

West%20Indies%20vs%20South%20Africa%20ODI%20Faces%20GI%20Format%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

gonna start work on the west indies vs pakisten odi pack soon...shudnt take much time...all except 1 or two faces are done...gonna make a new version of shabbir ahmed...runako morton and have to make darren powell...if ne1 has pics plzzz post!

Chanderpaul's face looks lik the one that i edited using an old face of yours. Is that used in the patch?

nopes...i edited the 1 i had made using a pic provided here

hey rahul there r only 9 asian pic in the game hana , cant get all Indian Pakistani players to there right faces

i have already made india vs pakistan faces....u can replace any face for the other....i have changed the arm files to make them all asian for the ind vs pak pack...u can always revert to the original arm files..i have provided them in the pack!!

yup...i'll surely do it...sorry for taking so much time....i'll get it done soon....and satish and preet..sorry for not replying on msn yest...i fell off to sleep....sorry guys coz i have a very imp decision to make...plannin to go to uk to study...got into oxford...so been really busy deciding about that....satish whatever ques u have about face making u can post them here as well....i'll help u out on msn whenever i can.....yest i was on the phone when u msged me first!! sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread