Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Release date is out and still nothing on Amazon. Would be much appreicated if someone can post a retailer which'll ship to Canada/US at a reasonable rate.

I was replying to that. Both times.

----------

To be fair though, that post of yours is a good read.

It will be interesting to see how that works out. Hopefully with BA being very responsive on here issues (should any arise) could be reported and fixed.

I was replying to that. Both times.

----------

To be fair though, that post of yours is a good read.

It will be interesting to see how that works out. Hopefully with BA being very responsive on here issues (should any arise) could be reported and fixed.

Those kind of issues aren't really related to the game or developers. They crop up due to Sony's inconsistent policy of making games region free but region locking DLCs for the same games. Thus I can order a PS3 game from anywhere in the world and play it without any problem but if a DLC or patch is released, I need to get it from the psn store of the region my game is from.

There are only two solutions to fix the problem...

1. You open a psn account for the region the game belongs to and somehow find a way to fund it.

2. You purchase the game again from the region you have access to and can fund the psn account.

Funding an account in another place isn't TOO hard if me experiences buying PSN cards for the US store is anything to go by... Stick to sites that are trusted; and don't go on ebay...

I have asked for a breakdown of countries and whether they will get the game direct or not, also about the special edition steel books as well.

I would rather get 100% correct answers and post a list at one time than in dribs and drabs. Hopefully I will be supplied this info early this week.

Just so people can find it.

USA falling under that. I believe Canada too.

Those are aus $, not us $.

Game will be available through some online retailers in usa and canada

Hey israr I would like to know which retailers are doing the release here in the US

Last edited:
Woooahhh! This really made my Sunday, almost screamed with excitement to see in my amazon. :D

It would be fabulous if @BigAntStudios; can make it work in US, thank you Ross. ( damn, miss our old ':happy' smiley of PC )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread