Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Just placed my order on Fishpond for $66.14. Estimated Delivery 8th - 14th. ;)

Has anyone used them before? I read shakey reviews when I looked at them before.

That's good timing though if it comes through!

----------

Also does that include customs/taxes?

Terms and conditions state buyers are responsible. Wonder how they will make the package.

Also does that include customs/taxes?

Terms and conditions state buyers are responsible. Wonder how they will make the package.

Wanted to ask this for long time, what is this customs fee which you are referring to? When I bought IC2010 from UK, I did not pay any custom fee and it came through normal US govt postage only.

Always thought people who post from other countries, will submit the customs form and it should be sufficient as these are not electronics/devices. Not sure whether I have understood it wrong, just curious.

Wanted to ask this for long time, what is this customs fee which you are referring to? When I bought IC2010 from UK, I did not pay any custom fee and it came through normal US govt postage only.

Always thought people who post from other countries, will submit the customs form and it should be sufficient as these are not electronics/devices. Not sure whether I have understood it wrong, just curious.

Yeah. Usually the shipper should be attaching the import/export form and declaring the value and the type of the goods.

OFcourse if the value is over the non-dutiable amount then either the purchaser or the supplier has to pay that amount. Most of the times, the retailers don't do that and you end up with a bill from the shipping company.

I think that shouldn't be an issue with the game though. It is bound to be within the duty free amount :)

I imported all previous cricket games and never had to pay any import duty.

^ That basically. Fishpond have it in their TC's that its not their responsibility. Was just wondering if anyone had any issues importing previously.

Import duty & taxes calculation result

Seems like its ok because its under $200. According to that anyway.

^ That basically. Fishpond have it in their TC's that its not their responsibility. Was just wondering if anyone had any issues importing previously.

Import duty & taxes calculation result

Seems like its ok because its under $200. According to that anyway.

Yep that is correct, it should be 0$ as long as it is within 200$.

Even in US postal services(USPS), sometimes they are very nice that they will submit the form around 200$ even if its slightly higher than 200. In one instance, I shipped bags from US to Dubai for my cousin with worth of 300$ & after hearing 300$ - they filled it as 180$ and shipped my package with 0$ customs fee.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3 by Tru Blu - Shop Online for Games in the United States

FREE shipping US dollars 66.14

Probably the best price i have seen so far right now for people who live in the USA. I might just order from this website, Dont know how reliable this website is though.

If i order it right now It says Estimated time arrival from 8th to 14th. Not bad at all Next week seems reasonable.

YEMCKrt.jpg

Am i doing something different here? It's $ 108.91 with shipping

Last edited:
Great news.

Still waiting for confirmation that Mighty Ape cancelled my order then its back to SQ one deciding what to do.

When did you cancel? I got cancellation mail within 1 hour that it will be credited within 1 or 2 days to my bank account. In worst case, you might want to send the case reference# to mightyape support mailID and ask them on the status of your cancellation request.

edit

Am i doing something different here? It's $ 108.91 with shipping

He said free shipping for him. I am guessing Canada shipment is not free :|

Haters be hatin'

-- Scratch that --

I think you are doing something different. It came to 77 bucks for me including shipping

Last edited:

Haters be hatin'

-- Scratch that --

I think you are doing something different. It came to 77 bucks for me including shipping

Teach me master. How did you do it? please

Haters be hatin'

-- Scratch that --

@ratchamal : Are you sure you don't have anything else in the shopping cart ? I accidentally had the first DBC when I tried again and my total came to 148

I just go here:
Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3 by Tru Blu - Shop Online for Games in the United States

Click on Add to Cart. Click on Checkout. Fill in details and you should be good :)
Got it bro. You are the man:cheers

Teach me master. How did you do it? please

Yes you need to check whether you have added anything else because base cost of DBC14 itself is 80+ dollars for you.

Code:
 Free Standard Shipping

[B]1 x 	Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Estimated delivery date: 8th Apr - 14th Apr from NZ supplier 	US$66.14
Total, including shipping: 	US$66.14 [/B]

Users who are viewing this thread