Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Blocker, you gotta find a way to get a PS3. It would be awesome to get get a game against you. I'm telling you "it's a blu ray player not a gaming console" can be used to convince missus ;)

if it helps i'll definitely go ps4 for DBC16 ;)

probably be getting this on PC too?

We had to wait a long time to get another cricket game but finally we got one :yes

I did came across somewhere that default difficulties for online is between legend and veteran? Which means, I am never going to come online for some days till I get used to it. I don't want to look embarrassing to get dismissed for 5/10 :p

I have not had enough time with CA nets as well, but I am definitely looking forward to have some games online. So, I am also IN for NA online games. :)

fishpond says $66.14 with free delivery. Is it reliable?

Last edited:
uni semester ending april 23. not having reliable place to order will make the semester break very depressing. but man i finally want to play a cricket game online.

Hi everyone. I've been reading this forum for months but now just decided to make an account. I live in California and I decided to go with Fishpond. It's unfortunate that there's this release date discrepancy. I feel like this discrepancy is due to the fact that TruBlu has never really had an international release. Retailers in Australia and NZ have already gotten DBC because the company has had experience in those 2 regions prior to this game. The whole North American market is a completely new domain for them, which is why it is taking so long.

Regardless, I decided to go with Fishpond because I didn't want to pay double for a game. Although I'm sure the game will be made available by North Americans retailers within the next week, I just decided to order from Fishpond because those retailers, by and large, will also charge between $65-70 (including shipping + tax). Thus, $66 dollars and receiving it within the next 6-12 days seems reasonable and I know for a fact that I will be getting the game :).

Hopefully this post helps someone!

Just received an email for JB Hifi that my order has been shipped out of the warehouse. Can't wait!!!!!!:):yes:yes

Its here. I feel like a kid again. Thanks BigAnt.

Hope you guys receive your copies soon too. Re: LetsTango: 2 days from order to delivery from Dubai to the US.

See you on the other side folks!

Attachments

• IMG_2754.jpg
    IMG_2754.jpg
    822.8 KB · Views: 19
Anyone who ordered from fishpond.com got an update about the shipping date?...

Users who are viewing this thread