Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

@surendar - on your tracking, what was the length of time between leaving dubai and arrving in USA depot?

It was 3 days for me - from Dubai to Canada vv

Dubai Logistics City, United Arab Emirates 3/31/2014 3:20:00 PM Record Created

to

Mississauga, Canada 4/2/2014 7:40:00 PM Received at Operations Facility

Guys, the game that is on Amazon right now is NOT being sold by Amazon and is a private seller, so equivalent to buying it from eBay. My understanding is that when @BigAntStudios mentioned Amazon he meant that Amazon would be the seller.

What sucks is this - I needlessly waited for Amazon -

Shipping Estimate Monday, April 14, 2014 - Friday, April 18, 2014
Delivery Estimate Thursday, April 17, 2014 - Friday, April 25, 2014 by 8:00pm

Just called importCDs the girl said it won't ship until the 15th, despite what the site says.

Which doesn't go with that was said.

Just a little annoying!

Is the Amazon version NA(USA) version or the international version of the game?

At this point, I'll suggest just going with whatever you're comfortable with and sticking with it. Contrary to what was implied, the game isn't really on Amazon. It's via some 3rd party who is selling on Amazon.

I think someone in the US has imported a bunch of copies of this game (maybe a couple of thousand copies?) and is selling it through Amazon Reseller program.

That's about it. And From the looks of it, the game is still some international version imported and sold here with a release date of really around Apr 15. Maybe that is why importcds and amazon reseller both say shipping Apr 14 and beyond.

There is some lack of clarity and confusion and hence I'd just recommend going with whatever you have (unless this changes and Amazon lists it direct selling through them with Prime)

Talking to the girl from importCDs and..... canceled the order. Third time I have ordered this game and canceled it.

Last edited:
I don't know what to do anymore. I think I can travel to Dubai and come back with the game before the day they will ship it :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread