Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

All of a sudden I just checked the status of shipment and it is in my county few minutes ago. :yes Should I hope to get it tomorrow? Although I won't be home until late, so might not get a chance to play until Thursday.

Question, between a UK or an AUS PSN account which one should i make to be safe to get the patches quickly?

Will we not get patches in US quick enough? I didn't know u could make a UK or Aus Psn account even though u live elsewhere.

In case it wasn't posted here, on the facebook page BigAnt said the game was coming to PS Store in June.

Will we not get patches in US quick enough? I didn't know u could make a UK or Aus Psn account even though u live elsewhere.

That's the beauty of internet... you learn something new everyday :)

Finally got the game today, but deepdiscount sent me for Xbox instead of Ps3. Thank god i have two more copies coming

How many business days it took for the game to arrive to your home? I ordered mines last Friday from deepdiscount and it should be moving by tomorrow. I hope I don't get the 360 version instead of the PS3 because the Xbox is not region free.

How many business days it took for the game to arrive to your home? I ordered mines last Friday from deepdiscount and it should be moving by tomorrow. I hope I don't get the 360 version instead of the PS3 because the Xbox is not region free.

Xbox disk is region free.

My game arrived in Memphis from DHL for USPS to get or DHL to ship it here at my college, Delta State Uni later on today. Southern hospitality at its best. DHL did a heck of a job shipping my stuff very fast.

i ordered on april 8th got it yesterday

Must... Play... One... More... Match... :eek:
Must... Stop... After... This... Match... ... HELP!!! :(

Must admit this, I have been late to work two days at stretch last week. Went only post lunch to work, and I am still longing to play for one last 5 minutes every time I press 'Save and Exit!'.

I have a pet with me too, so pet + work makes my time to fly fast that I am yet to play a game for 2 days now. :(

Out for delivery finally :) .. ImportCD's Customer Service is shit as they just sent me a mail yesterday saying your order should be reaching you in 5-10 buisness day and I will get it today :p

Got mine today :)

Users who are viewing this thread