Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Is it just me or?....

I was playing as Australia against England. I got Mitch to bowl around the wicket an over, and Brett up the next one (he was bowling over the wicket) and to my surprise, Lee was running up really close to the stumps, and when he released the ball, his hand hit the Stumps! Idk if this is a bug or whatever, but that's surprised me, did this happen to anyone else?
got the game in hyderabad?

I am sure you are making some interesting points, but the lack of any attempt at punctuation makes it really, really hard to get through. Not trying to have a go but just offering some advice. If you are allergic to punctuation use some paragraphing to help people to understand what you are trying to say!;)

lmao i just rushed it lol not trying to get it perfection you understand most of it tho ye i read it back i can just lol

Love how Codies and Transmission appear to disappear from the face of the earth now!!

If only things were fixed we wud have a really solid game.

theres just a few word gone wrong i rushed it jeez lol but u understand tho i read i can is good match

jamershepp added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

im not worried im 95% sure there will be a patch there has to be one guy did say there was deffinately a patch coming does anyone know about this

Love how Codies and Transmission appear to disappear from the face of the earth now!!

If only things were fixed we wud have a really solid game.

My gut feeling is is that we will be hearing from those guys. I think there is always a "silence" when a game is first released, offical embargos and all that. The way they spoke here in the forums makes me believe that they genuinely want this game to work and be supportive of needing to develop things. We will hear from them when they can. Of that I am positive.

My gut feeling is is that we will be hearing from those guys. I think there is always a "silence" when a game is first released, offical embargos and all that. The way they spoke here in the forums makes me believe that they genuinely want this game to work and be supportive of needing to develop things. We will hear from them when they can. Of that I am positive.

You're right. We're still here, and you'll hear from us soon!

:D

I've almost given up on Test matches.

I just have, i've given it two days, but its just so unrealistic i cannot take it any more.

Apart from online, which is great. I class this game as another cricket game fail.

I just have, i've given it two days, but its just so unrealistic i cannot take it any more.

Apart from online, which is great. I class this game as another cricket game fail.

My positiveness has dwindled away lol! on test matches mainly!!... still not sure how you guys go for so many! im more upset im bowling them out for 90!!

But did you just see the comment say we will hear from them soon!?:spy

Would personally like to hear something before the end of the weekend, will be taking it back on Monday if not.

Thats your free choice of course. My sense is that we might have to wait for the Australian release date to have passed before we can get some information from these guys. Personally I am not one of these people who take this whole thing too seriously or personally and I certainly don't want to go around calling people liars etcetera, as has happened in these forums. As I have already said these guys don't suddenly turn from being helpful, nice, friendly people one moment, into greedy, not-caring money grabbers the next moment. Its peoples judgement and perception that changes. I am confident that we will be getting clear and concise answers to our questions and that support will be forth-coming to try to alleviate some of the problems. At the end of the day its a game and I have a free choice as to whether I buy it or not.

I'm enjoying the ODI's though :).

Users who are viewing this thread