Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Swing is difficult control! Naturally!

Instead i normally select straight delivery, then change it to a swinging one! Possibly press swing once every over and put it in the lightest green i can find!

However im on a hot sunny day with no wind! So swing is at a minimum! IM batting now, and its a batting paradise!

Ok cheers man

Wealey, you've seem to be getting some absolute belters of games, but I've just started bowling Australia out for 120. Now I know I'm good, but I don't think I'm that good, do custom fields work too well? Would you advise me to stick with pre-determined fields?

Yeah will do! just jumping in shower!!

Very quickly custom fields seem to stuff the AI i just selected a normal field from the pre-set ones!

P.S A man short on the drive gets too many wickets! Dont have him, can ruin the game!
Unless your desperate for a breakthrough!

Yeah will do! just jumping in shower!!

Very quickly custom fields seem to stuff the AI i just selected a normal field from the pre-set ones!

P.S A man short on the drive gets too many wickets! Dont have him, can ruin the game!
Unless your desperate for a breakthrough!

Cheers for that, I won't use any custom ones, only in online matches.

I do like how the batting on certain pitches is harder!! Flat decks you can play quite freely!

Where as English pitches or overcast conditions are fast pitches are harder to time the seamers!!

I've still got one legends mode batting task to complete. It's the where you have to score 40 runs off the spinners without losing a wicket.
I've been doing it by hitting every ball for 6 but I keep getting caught in the 30s off "perfect" hits by the short cover and short midwicket.
Maybe I should just try to do it playing properly...

I have also noticed the AI keeper sometimes drops more than he should! Went to Customisation lower his speed in the outfield bumped up his catching!!

Now he pouches 9 times out of 10!

wealey88 added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Well I lost my second 97-2

Watson c Boucher b Botha 34(74)

Now this was pleasing to see!

Reticule said was pitching just outside off stump! So a fearless Watson i decide to drive!!

However at the last min the reticule goes wider with drift and i end up chasing a wide one!!

Whats wrong with him staying here? everyone is following him from here.

Supershtuffthat added 14 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

So Wealey88, any progress with that realistic AI summary???

So Wealey88, any progress with that realistic AI summary???

Yeah let me finish this test match and ill write to you on here or privately. Once i have seen how they bat in the second innings ill be able to tell how they have played!

No point me giving false hope and it not working! Ill post some screenies up to prove what went on.

So Far

South Africa 405 after 105 overs
Australia 141-2 after 36 overs approaching tea on Day 2.

So far so good!:D

Well this was interesting, I decided to have a go on normal for a test and the AI didn't go crazy! Has this happened to anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread