Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Well unbelievable stuff! Really pleasing to see this even though Im the one to get out!

Ponting reaches his 100! One over till tea they bring Graeme Smith on. Ponting drives the first ball and misses it. So i thought! Turns out it was a fine fine snick! With Boucher catching it just over the off stump!!

Ponting was not missing a thing before this!!

Well this was interesting, I decided to have a go on normal for a test and the AI didn't go crazy! Has this happened to anyone else?

Thats what I was interested in. the developers said that normal mode gives the best balance. How does the AI play on normal mode in test matches? What scores are you getting covvy?

Anyone care to give me any advice on how to play spin ?

Playing as SA against India in a test match and I'm 93/4 at lunch with Bhaji taking 4 wickets :crying

DarrenBravo added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Please to see a missed stumping though :)

Yuvraj strikes just after lunch :facepalm

93/5, Duminy departs !

DarrenBravo added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Boucher goes first ball edging to slip !

Kinda bored with this game now, its lost the appeal already, mianly due to online sucking with guys who just yorker you all the time and lag issues.
And the AI isnt all that either so single plays is crap.
Cricket revolution looks like the way forward now it looks to have great potential.

102 all out, 6 for Yuvi, 4 for Bhaji.

Most caught slips playing defensive shots.

All im going to say is how fun this was! I missed the follow on mark by 1 run! Lee was doing his best but the ball was turning big!

Everything was plain sailing... Ponting was dominating and the spinners were not really effective! However, over before tea smith gets it turning Ponting goes. Then starts turning big! They bowl spinners from both ends and i simply could not play it. I even tried using my feet to score but that was no use!! Check out the collapse!

Time to Follow on late into day 2!!:facepalm

Once they realised it was turning they really went for the jugular!!

Attachments

• Nightmere 004.JPG
    Nightmere 004.JPG
    391.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Nightmere 005.JPG
    Nightmere 005.JPG
    337.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Nightmere 006.JPG
    Nightmere 006.JPG
    366.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Nightmere 007.JPG
    Nightmere 007.JPG