Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Yuvraj you beauty. What a shot. India chasing 185 in 20 overs are 49/3 in the first 4 overs.
Yuvraj and Raina Batting Yuvraj got off the mark with a six but still 135 more required

Problem when you increase the bowlers speeds like I have as the AI can't handle anything over 85mph. Played as the West Indies against Sri Lanka in a 20/20 on hard and Taylor, Edwards, Roach and Powell were not hit for more than four runs an over. Computer even left balls at the death! And if I had another quick, say a Lionel Baker in my side who can bowl around 80mph, they wouldn't have got more than 80. Far too easy, especially if you just bowl the defaulted length on the computer, half-volley.

Hoping online will be more fun as I really don't have any desire to go back to this game despite wasting countless hours making the bowling speeds accurate. Just not much fun when edges of 90mph+ bowlers float and then drop short, LBW's only occur due to computer playing with the wrong footwork. Just feels too random and balls such as the bouncer and rendered useless on the game. It has the resonates of a good game but it is the small yet critically important things such as the length of the AI's bowling which I can't tolerate. Can they only bowl one type of over? There is no variety, no wides and no real excitement. Facing a 95mph isn't scary, they generate no bounce and have no venom. Where is the extravagant swing from a new ball bowler or seam on a green wicket? It just isn't there... :(

Yuvraj you beauty. What a shot. India chasing 185 in 20 overs are 49/3 in the first 4 overs.
Yuvraj and Raina Batting Yuvraj got off the mark with a six but still 135 more required

Tell me your enjoying!!!!?:banana2

wealey88 added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Just feels too random and balls such as the bouncer and rendered useless on the game

So you have had no top edges or set a trap and caught them at fine and square leg!!

Cos i have.. and was very satisfying!!

Yeah it borders on ridiculous, sometimes they bowl 3 an over. :facepalm

But strangely no wides. It is a joke in 20/20 games, Ishant Sharma started with a three in his first over against me.

Run-out bug is still there. :noway Getting silly now, computer is averaging about four an innings. But typical cricket dismissals such as an LBW, caught keeper, slips and bowler hardly ever occur. :(

Ok 6 overs gone restrictions are lifter India is 75/4 in 6 overs chasing 185
Still 109 required Dhoni and Yuvraj batting.

I m loving this game

Tell me your enjoying!!!!?:banana2

wealey88 added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

So you have had no top edges or set a trap and caught them at fine and square leg!!

Cos i have.. and was very satisfying!!

No, I just bowl the defaulted length (half-volley) and they score at maybe one run an over, then I get a run-out and repeat that for a further nine times.

No, I just bowl the defaulted length (half-volley) and they score at maybe one run an over, then I get a run-out and repeat that for a further nine times.

Mix it up then and stop being so boring lol!!!! Or take your copy back lol! iv had countless edges to keeper lbw's etc!!

I have to wait for another few days to get my hands on the game. :facepalm

One Question:
Whether Player Stats is getting updated properly after each game or its just updating some random numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread