Sachin Tendulkar: Too much talent for a single person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facepalm.jpg

facepalm2.jpg

I got a better one but it has swear words in it :(

Last edited:
Stpo making us Indians look like morons.

max_dillon2007 makes max_dillon2007 look like a moron. Every time I see he's created a thread, I know it's a bunch of rubbish.

Sachin would be world heavyweight champion as well if he could just bulk up a bit.

I'll stand by my word, Sachin is an Incredible Leg Spinner, It is just that he doesnt practise the art in the nets that much. In match situtation, he bowls those unplayable balls which gets top players.

in 2004 pakistan tour, Sachin foolde Injamam twice in consecutive ODI's with his googly and got him LBW. He had take 5 for twice in ODI's. Won a Hero cup match aginst westindies in 1994 when WI needed 3 runs of last over. Instead tendulkar got two wickets and won the match for india. Got steve waugh and Ricky ponting in a 3 over spell in Adelaide in 2003 series with well flighted leg spinners. I got a lot more examples. you just ask

in 2004 pakistan tour, Sachin foolde Injamam twice in consecutive ODI's with his googly and got him LBW. He had take 5 for twice in ODI's. Won a Hero cup match aginst westindies in 1994 when WI needed 3 runs of last over. Instead tendulkar got two wickets and won the match for india. Got steve waugh and Ricky ponting in a 3 over spell in Adelaide in 2003 series with well flighted leg spinners. I got a lot more examples. you just ask

Sachin could have been a useful part time spin bowler, more than his figures and stats show atm.

But one of the best ever? up there with Murli, Warne, Kumble, Qadir? I highly doubt that.
Same can be said about Chris Gayle then....

I would like 198 examples. Not really.

I never said he is the best in the world with warne and murali. I said if he had practised his art in the nets seriously like his batting then he would have become one of the best. He certainly has the talent to do so. that was this thread all bout. About the talent he has and what some lesser player would have done with such a talent which he doesnt use. He is not the best fast bowler or spinner but got the talent which other player might have used to get to the top. thats it. Got the point.

P.S; Leg spinning is no easy art. It take years of practise to bowl the wrong ones and loopy leg cutters at perfect length

Lol, just to clear up, no other Indian fan feels this way.

Hey max_dillon, I know how it feels. But you hyped Sachin up way too much. He is an above average leg spinner who can get more bowling today than what he actually gets. But the truth is that he is still a part time leg spinner (most of the time, he doles out full toss lollipops to the batsman). But he is a mixed bag. He can bowl swing, he can bowl off spin, leg spin, googly, etc.

But yeah, take a chill pill... :D

dont you guys get it, I never said he is!!! I will repeat this one last time, All i said that " He Could have become one of the best leg spinners in the world if he had practised leg spin as much as he practise his batting" Thats all. At the moment he is just a part time bowler who will bowls 1 or 2 full tosses or bad delivery in a over, but it is also true that every now and then he would bowl a unplayable delivery which can get top batsman. Just look without practise he can get so much turn and has variation. Only if he had control over his line then he would be a threat. At the moment he is a part timer who has a habit of taking crucial wickets and breaking partnerships. So now you got the point.

Whatever, you know waht,if he had played a little more he could have beaten the whole Man-U team in soccer. Next-up, if he would have learned, then he would have accomplished more than any scientist ever has.
I think someone has been overrating him, actually, he has good batting techniques and IS a part time bowler,(^ look at saisrini80's post.) And seam bowler? I am running out of answers sorry.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread