Sachin Tendulkar: Too much talent for a single person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, actually Tendulkar already knows to fly, with a little more practise, he can hold his breathe and reach moon.:p

Leg Break bowler, ummm.... ok.
Batsman... sure,
off spinner, errrrr....... I think its right.
Swing bowler, :rtfl.

Btw did you know, Next Indian, Wicket Keeper, batting, all rounder is Tendulkar. When he bowls Dhoni would be keeper. He can do a bit of umpiring here and there as well.:hpraise He is really GOD!!!:p

In about two years, Sachin will be ready to play cricket alone. He will bowl at 160 kmph, quickly get a bat and run towards the strikers end, hit the ball high and long, fly like a superman and catch it! Can't wait to see that! :D

max_dillon

do you realize that you have made a mockery of Sachin Tendulkar by creating this silly thread.:mad:

In about two years, Sachin will be ready to play cricket alone. He will bowl at 160 kmph, quickly get a bat and run towards the strikers end, hit the ball high and long, fly like a superman and catch it! Can't wait to see that! :D

well Im sure Will would agree that only Ian Bell can do that, just look at his signature. tendulkar would come in close 2nd.

Swing Bowling: People might not agree but Sachin is one of the best swing bowlers in the India at the moment. I am talking bout the talent of swing bowling. He can bowl inswing,outswing,seamers,slower ones, you name it he has it in his armoury. He has perfect wrist position for in swing and outswing. His seam stay dead still when he releases the ball and he likes to keep the ball full when he bowls the swingers. It is only that he is small in physique thats why his swing bowling is not that effective. So Sachin could have been a very dangerous swing bowler had he got the physique of Lee or Bond. So thats second talent apart from batting he posseses.

This is the most ridiculous part of Max's post.

Sachin Tendulkar could have been a leg spinner of Warne's Caliber had he concentrated a little bit more on his bowling.

And this line is the most ridiculous line.

Dare, I'm afraid Sachin is kryptonite and if he practised being kryptonite a bit more, he'd be the best in the world.

Interestingly enough, Sachin wanted to be a fast bowler when he started playing cricket. He went to the MRF Pace Academy and was laughed at... So much for your theory, max.

Sachin Tendulkar has the unworthy accolade in Test Cricket of getting a boundary hit off his bowling by Glenn McGrath.

Was a scene it was aswell. McGrath giving the little master a TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE!

And Tendulkar didn't like it one bit.

max_dillon,

Now who is going to say sorry to all Sachin fans and delete this:mad: thread?

max_dillon,

Now who is going to say sorry to all Sachin fans and delete this:mad: thread?

funny.gif

Sachin Tendulkar has the unworthy accolade in Test Cricket of getting a boundary hit off his bowling by Glenn McGrath.

Was a scene it was aswell. McGrath giving the little master a TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE!

And Tendulkar didn't like it one bit.
:laugh

The same Tendulkar inspired and literally bowled India to victory in 2 test matches (Kolkota 2001 and Adelaide 2003-04) and atleast 2 ODIs against Australia alone (Kochi 1998 and Dhaka 1998)

Swing Bowling: People might not agree but Sachin is one of the best swing bowlers in the India at the moment. I am talking bout the talent of swing bowling. He can bowl inswing,outswing,seamers,slower ones, you name it he has it in his armoury. He has perfect wrist position for in swing and outswing. His seam stay dead still when he releases the ball and he likes to keep the ball full when he bowls the swingers. It is only that he is small in physique thats why his swing bowling is not that effective. So Sachin could have been a very dangerous swing bowler had he got the physique of Lee or Bond. So thats second talent apart from batting he posseses.

The bolded ones are true..

I am not sure whether max_dillon has written this after seeing one of the videos of a test match where,

Ravi Shastri or Boycott(some commentator) did this comparison in one of the test matches where he tried inswing and outswing in consecutive deliveries. The commentators had a quite long discussion as they were surprised of Sachin's perfect seam position which Indian fast bowlers did not produce in that test match.

I think, it was a test vs WestIndies.. I am not sure.. but I remember very well that they indeed compared Sachin with other bowlers swing position and said, " Bowlers should get a tip from this man! ". Apart from this one single match, I don't remember Sachin trying for a perfect swing ..

Regarding bowling of Sachin,

Well, the main + point in his bowling is, Sachin enjoys when he delivers to the batsman and thinks(may be 'used to think' an appropriate word) too cunning while bowling. One can never deny that he had bowled many many crucial overs.

This is the best crucial over which I can't forget in my life,

Then a series of accidents left them to get six from the last over with one wicket standing. Tendulkar brought himself on and appealed for lbw first ball; he did not get it, but wicket-keeper Mongia ran out Hogg as he tried to steal a leg-bye.

Match : India vs Australia, titan cup
Source :- Wisden - 1998 - INDIA v AUSTRALIA
RESULT : India Qualified for finals instead of Australia :D

The thing is, " Sachin enjoys bowling " is the term I prefer than calling him as " Best bowler ". If you say him as best bowler, eventhough I am deep hearted Sachin fan, I would say, " No and no! ". He is gifted may be by birth and you can't expect him to be GOD to do all the impossible things.

If he had concentrated on his bowling(rather than enjoying), who knows, he would have lost concentration in batting and may be, he would have been reverese ofPathan i.e, batting getting rusted while trying to concentrate on bowling! ;)

Dare, I'm afraid Sachin is kryptonite and if he practised being kryptonite a bit more, he'd be the best in the world.
He's already the greatest, according to this thread.

But wait, is this thread actually mocking him now? I dont feel so. I think everything in this thread is true or will become true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread