Sachin Tendulkar: Too much talent for a single person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssaz.jpg

Note: haterss grow up FS

lol would rep but Im all out.

Swing Bowling: People might not agree but Sachin is one of the best swing bowlers in the India at the moment. I am talking bout the talent of swing bowling. He can bowl inswing,outswing,seamers,slower ones, you name it he has it in his armoury. He has perfect wrist position for in swing and outswing. His seam stay dead still when he releases the ball and he likes to keep the ball full when he bowls the swingers. It is only that he is small in physique thats why his swing bowling is not that effective. So Sachin could have been a very dangerous swing bowler had he got the physique of Lee or Bond. So thats second talent apart from batting he posseses.

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

Thats going into my signature space.

But in all honesty, I feel that Sachin is a very handy bowler to have. I also read somewhere that Mendis was inspired actually by Sachin's bowling, and pursued the weird 'everything' approach.

I think Tendulkar is underbowled, but he's no Warne.

too much talent???
i think had he not put in hardwork,he would have not become as successful.
can we have some good logical questions here please???

dont you guys get it, I never said he is!!! I will repeat this one last time, All i said that " He Could have become one of the best leg spinners in the world if he had practised leg spin as much as he practise his batting" Thats all. At the moment he is just a part time bowler who will bowls 1 or 2 full tosses or bad delivery in a over, but it is also true that every now and then he would bowl a unplayable delivery which can get top batsman. Just look without practise he can get so much turn and has variation. Only if he had control over his line then he would be a threat. At the moment he is a part timer who has a habit of taking crucial wickets and breaking partnerships. So now you got the point.

So what makes Sachin different from the rest then? Michael Clarke took 6-9 vs India. If he practiced more on his bowling he could become a great spinner. You can provide a million such hypotheticals with a million more players.

Let's put a blindfold to cover Sachin's eyes and then shoot a cannon at him and see if his talented enough to get out of the way.

dont you guys get it, I never said he is!!! I will repeat this one last time, All i said that " He Could have become one of the best leg spinners in the world if he had practised leg spin as much as he practise his batting" Thats all. At the moment he is just a part time bowler who will bowls 1 or 2 full tosses or bad delivery in a over, but it is also true that every now and then he would bowl a unplayable delivery which can get top batsman. Just look without practise he can get so much turn and has variation. Only if he had control over his line then he would be a threat. At the moment he is a part timer who has a habit of taking crucial wickets and breaking partnerships. So now you got the point.

Plenty of part time wrist spinners can get the ball to turn and plenty of them have a bit of variation but your just making wild assumptions that Tendulkar has this godlike talent to everything in cricket. Simon Katich can also turn the ball and bowl a googly, does that make him good enough to be a full time bowler. Thats what leg spin is all about, the easiest for of spin to exert on the ball but it takes true skill to control it.

Tendulkar is a normal player who is one of the best batsman of the generation but making the assumption that because he was an average part time bowler, he could become the greatest full time bowler.

Whats next, Sachin Tendulkar could have being a better fielder than Jonty Rhodes, if the put him mind towards it.

Attachments

• facepalm1.jpg
    facepalm1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 177
He could have been a great captain too had he put his mind towards it ;)

Swing bowling!! Lol! This is just too ridiculous. You should be given the Nobel Prize Max, for that post. I think next you will tell us Bradman knew the art of flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread