Story Sam Spurway's Road to Glory - Two Runs To Win - Has Spurway Won Himself A Beer?

Is Spurway good enough to be playing First-Class?

• Definately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Yet

• Probably Not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Superb presentation, this looks like a really great, promising story. I love the Sky Sports News rolling ticker, fantastic.

Keep it up! I'm Guessing B) 1-5.

Last edited:
Dominick has PC issues and although he will be able to return happy and keen to his story it is currently impossible to upodate. This story is still on and will be updated again within the week

At long last my computer has returned :onpc.

:happyI will now be able to contiue this story with regular updates:happy

I will try to use more technologies and more writing from Spurway's perspective.

thanks

At long last my computer has returned :onpc.

:happyI will now be able to contiue this story with regular updates:happy

I will try to use more technologies and more writing from Spurway's perspective.

thanks

Thats good to hear that your computer has been fixed. Anyways, it will be better to have a backup for saved games in future since it will prevent the extra works.

Good luck for this to continue again. :thumbs

Tresco suddenly realised that Glamorgan were opening with two lefties. Andy Caddick had worked really hard on getting the right lines to the lefties, and Willoughby always has the right handers in trouble, with his left arm fast-mediums. Cadders Didnt start off with a good day. He was bowling wides and being hit for four, but the bowling attack of Cadders and Sheriyar was working. There were some really close play and misses, and the pressure was building high. Sheriyar pulled off a maiden, and Cadders' first ball of the next over was nudged to midwicket and immediately set off. Well, it was only the batsman on strike who set off. When he realised his partner had said NO it was too late. We had our first wicket. Andy kept it tight at the end, and got a well deserved wicket. Sheriayer on the other hand, was being smashed for fours and picked a couple of wickets in the process.

caddickua0.gif

Caddick celebrates a good wicket

After the first 20 overs, they were doing well at 100 - 4. Willoughby had come on, and so had Cameron. Cameron picked up an early wicket, and then it was Willoughby's turn. He put it on a perfect length, much much quicker than the last few balls, I noticed afterwards, thats the ball had clocked at 84 MPH, and i wasn't standing all the way back. It rocketed off the edge and flew to my right. i got in position as quick as I could and it stuck. They were suddenly 136-6 off 26.

reactiontimeko7.gif

Well, I can see that they struggled all the way.. 100/4 or 136/6... they were loosing wickets at regular intervals. Caddick seemed to have both up's and down's till now. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread