Second Round - Germany vs Sweden

Its going to be great with Klose and from and Podolski with greater confidence they should be a handful, and the defence woes seem to have been eliminated. Germany is carrying great momentum and most of the midfield is also capable of goal scoring, so there really isn't a shortage for attack. Let's hope Germany wins!

Definately a win for Germany will spark this World Cup even more!
Klose, Podoski and Ballack are definately the keys to get them to the finals again! But it's definately Klose who is the man of the moment for Germany.

I put some money on Germany. Let's hope they fulfill the expectations. The match will already be played tomorrow.

Germany will win this one but it should be a good game because Germay's defense has been awful. The German offence is too good for Sweden's defence and Germany's defence just sucks.

This will be a good game as both teams are quite good. Germany have the better strikeforce but Sweden have Larsson. If Germany had a good defence i would have them down as clear favourites, but they've shown there defence is pretty crap.

Drewska said:
This will be a good game as both teams are quite good. Germany have the better strikeforce but Sweden have Larsson. If Germany had a good defence i would have them down as clear favourites, but they've shown there defence is pretty crap.
I have my doubts about Larsson actually. You see he is nothing like what he was a few seasons back.

Germany have conceded just two goals in three games, which according to me is decent. Besides if they can score more than what they let in, I dont see whats the problem.

Germany to win.

m_vaughan said:
I have my doubts about Larsson actually. You see he is nothing like what he was a few seasons back.

Germany have conceded just two goals in three games, which according to me is decent. Besides if they can score more than what they let in, I dont see whats the problem.

Germany to win.

When you put it like that, I would have expect a little better from Germany. Being in a group with Poland, Ecuador and Costa Rica would probably be the best chance you'd have of showing your dominance to the world.

I show my support for Germany! It did this today by walking round Milton Keynes with a German Flag on my back... some English people gave me weird looks :p

Germany should win this one 2 or 3-0, they played well against Ecuador.

2-0 Podolski again! The Beer-Influenced Germans are going nuts!

RabbleRouser said:
This is going to be about 6-0. Lucic shouldn't have been sent off though, the second foul didn't deserve a card.

Did you see that ref smiling when he sent him off? Disgraceful! :noway

2-0 The final score.. good work Podolski! I liked how Germany played.. Well Done! So Germany are in and Sweden out.. lets see who is in next.. ;)

wolf said:
Did you see that ref smiling when he sent him off? Disgraceful! :noway
Whats wrong with smiling?

Good performance for the Germans here, Basically just target practice, the swedes were so poor.

Users who are viewing this thread