• Shaun Tait

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Lasith Malinga

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters

hacker

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shaun Tait and Lasith Malinga both really good bowlers. Lasith malinga played lot of Test and ODI and hv performed well than Tait. so i want to compare only in T20's. Who is the Best

I won't compare them. But one thing about Shaun Tait I've noticed in the current IPL is that he has a tendency of being extremely erratic with his line and length. Yes, he does have the gift of speed, and he does come up with a gem of a delivery every now and then. But his control over his line and length is letting him down big time.

Shaun Tait needs more training. If so, he can be the dangerous bowler. Right now, I think Mallinga is dangerous with his slower bouncers, his funny action.

Malinga, at the moment, has a better control and better understanding over his bowling. Tait needs a while.

In T20 I'd take Tait. Malinga's awesome, but I just love watching Tait bowl, especially on a quick track. Nothing better to watch than extreme pace.

Both of them are extremely difficult get away in the slog overs but I'd go for Malinga cause he hits the stumps more often than Tait.

Good comparison though.

tait can bowl really fast. but he have to bowl intelligently in 20/20

Last edited:
Malinga anyday. How much of international cricket has Tait played?

I'm sick of these comparisons. Tait is one of my favourites and Malinga is better (though I don't like him very much). Its too hard to choose from them. But still, I choose Tait.

I'd go for Malinga. Tait just seems very inconsistant. One day he'll be bowling yorkers dead on and really giving the batsmen grief and the next he'll be bowling Harmison's and losing his radar.

Malinga. Has much better variations, a great slower ball and can bowl accurate yorkers.

:(

One comparison thread after the last. Malinga by a long way, has played a lot more, is fitter, and has an epic slower ball. If both are firing though, I'd take Tait.

Users who are viewing this thread