Since ic 2010 will not be released on pc.

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there any chance of trickstar games and codemasters releasing the final patch for ashes 2009?I say this because trickstar used to be transmission games didnt they?
They could release it and it would be a nice consolation prize for pc cricket gamers.

Last edited:
The patches are released, at least the betas. I highly doubt they will release anything for AC09, especially on PC. Why should they bother releasing anything for the version that sold barely any copies and was pirated the most.

Technically speaking , even if the patches were out for PC , once Transmission closed down it was pretty obvious that the server supporting the multiplayer would also go down.

Also, for a poorly performing game like AC09 (only on PC) its not uncommon for a firm like Codemasters to pull the plug on the online server once a newer game iteration is about to hit the shelves.

Thus, i feel that more or less we PC gamers have our complete game of AC09 .

BTW, Jara you could always play IC10 on the family Xbox 360 .

Kabooks

Technically speaking , even if the patches were out for PC , once Transmission closed down it was pretty obvious that the server supporting the multiplayer would also go down.

Also, for a poorly performing game like AC09 (only on PC) its not uncommon for a firm like Codemasters to pull the plug on the online server once a newer game iteration is about to hit the shelves.

Thus, i feel that more or less we PC gamers have our complete game of AC09 .

BTW, Jara you could always play IC10 on the family Xbox 360 .

I know kabooks but i was looking forward to playing u,rocky reno and co on pc.:facepalm

i bought game both on ps3 and pc, guess made a mistake, right now just sold the ps3 version will put the money towards the new game if its worth it , but out of both version i enjoy pc version more because of the beta patches, i bought ps3 version for playing online but quitting stuff ruins the game in online

According to my sources Codemasters will announce the release date of IC 10 for PC ones the release date for consoles versions is announced.
This information is not confirmed but I believe that its true.

According to my sources Codemasters will announce the release date of IC 10 for PC ones the release date for consoles versions is announced.
This information is not confirmed but I believe that its true.

Could you please reveal what "your" sources are.

Correctamundo

jules_winnfield.gif

Englishmen can refer to it as 'The Arse'

Users who are viewing this thread