South Africa in Australia

sup

Watching the game over the past few days has really shown me how pathetic the Aussie commentators are. They are so biased and make under-handed comments towards the South Africans on numerous occasions, Its as if they need to build up the Australian team for some reason.

Are these really the best commentators Australia can produce for a test match? Pathetic!

Well I've always said the commentators on Channel 9 are always biassed bar Richie Benaud. Healy probably has to be the worst with Tony Greig. The coverage should be given to SBS because of their brilliant Ashes coverage and they won't cut the cricket when a significant even happens :D One comes to memory when Nine switched the cricket to "The Price is Right" when Shane Warne was on the verge of a world record.
The game is very even with Hayden out so late in the day and perhaps Langer should of been as well but the drop catch occured. Saffas should of build a much larger lead but did pretty well in the end with Pollock and Boucher. They wouldn't want to chase anything in excess of 300. Hope the Saffas can pick up quick wickets early tommorrow :)

Last edited:
Warne has been a champion bowler for over a decade but has a very bad attitude along with Ponting. I feel he can reach the 100 wicket mark this year by the way he keeps bamboozling the Proteas batsman's.

Channel 9 Commentators get annoying except Benaud and Nicholas, except Nicholas is too posh :p.

Lawrys good, but hes on BLIC, so i hear him all the time. boring :p.

Alex87 said:
Seeing the stats on tv shows that Donald was the guy that took the players that took the 3rd most (80 Wickets) at the 2nd lowest ave of 19.63

Warne deserves it...he's a good bowler

But Warne should stop his remarks towards the batsmen,because if he does that to Kemp in an ODI,he will regret it!!!
Warne doesn't play ODI anymore. he has been retired frm ODIs.

Drewska said:
Channel 9 Commentators get annoying except Benaud and Nicholas, except Nicholas is too posh :p.

Lawrys good, but hes on BLIC, so i hear him all the time. boring :p.

I agree. I missed Holding. Why wasn't he commentating?

South Africa have lost their lead now. Its back to even stevens and now Australia will be favorites again.

Last edited:
Those commentators r annoying today sa was like 145/4 and they said they dont think
sa will reach 258

Alex87 said:
Those commentators r annoying today sa was like 145/4 and they said they dont think
sa will reach 258
Were you watching the same game? They were struggling the whole time, particularly against Warne. At 6/187 they were through to the tail and collapse seemed imminent.

What a test match this is going to be! The way the match is progressing it seems like it's going to end on Day 4. Great bowling by Lee. Anyone can win this now.

Users who are viewing this thread