South Africa in Australia

Kallis and Prince are nearing their well deserved centuries.

adthomp said:
just heard on ABC radio Brett Lee was reported for decent in over 27 yesterday
Reported for being decent? I wouldn't have thought the ICC would have any problem with that. In fact, I'm sure they'd welcome it!

Kallis is coming very very close now... I wish they'd hurry up though. I'm listening to the radio and it's becoming extremely boring :mad:

Great. Kallis gets his century. Good start of the year for him.

Congrats to Kallis, good to see him attacking more now. If they don't hurry up this is a stonewall draw :p.

Current Partnership: 212 runs, 72.2 overs, RR: 2.93

This is the highest fourth wicket partnership against Australia. Previous was 206 runs, some 85 years ago

Drewska said:
Congrats to Kallis, good to see him attacking more now. If they don't hurry up this is a stonewall draw :p.

I dont think so, the Proteas are playing for a win here.....Kallis and Prince have become aggressive after their centuries.

EDIT: Man I must have jinxed them.....Kallis is caught by McGrath of Symonds.

Last edited:
Well about time the ICC took some action on some of these Aussie players. Lee is being reported for dissent and Warne has been warned by Cricket Australia to shut his mouth with his appealing, saying "catch it" after every single ball even if it goes on the ground and stop his sledging.

Great century by Prince and well deserved. Kallis was lucky with the LBW decision but heck about time a decision went against Australia at home :D. Hope the Saffas can attack more and lead by 400-450 by tea.

Last edited:
I I hope they score a few runs quickly, the radio broadcast is geting very boring :mad
It's like watching Boycott.

kodos said:
Great century by Prince and well deserved. Kallis was lucky with the LBW decision but heck about time a decision went against Australia at home :D. Hope the Saffas can attack more and lead by 400-450 by tea.
I guess Hodge's dismissal last game where he wasn't out but was given wasn't against us :rolleyes:

Prince given LBW not offering a shot, probably wouldn't have hit. I'm sure that decision will be put under the microscope as opposed to the several decisions that have gone against the Aussies (i.e Smith's edge, Kallis plumb, twice).

Users who are viewing this thread