South Africa in Australia

Well Lee deserved to be reported but it was only a level 1 which is minor. He didn't ask him politely and then pressured Dar for an answer about 2 or 3 times. I heard on the radio that Kaneria was once suspended for over zealous appealing. Anyways great contest so far. Expect one of the Aussies to make a big century though. Most likely Ponting or perhaps even Gilly :D

OMFG the Hussey one was as plum as you can get. Another disgraceful decision by the umpire with the Kallis one. They must have changed the LBW rule or something because you can't get more plumb than Hussey's one.

THe Australian Twenty20 team is weak (compared to the usual). Its nice to see Martyn back. Lewis and Johnston are going to get smashed all over the place.

Whats this about nicknames etc. Sounds really cool. I will definatly watch.

Last edited:
Very good session for Australia (apart from the obvious LBW decision that was not given),great display of leadership by Ponting.People may have doubts over his onfield nous,but knowone can deny his great batting qaulities while under pressure.

Nel is pretty fun to watch actually. I thought he was an ass when I first saw him but hes quite entertaining.

Symonds shouldn't of been out as that would of missed off stump. I don't get why the plum ones such as Hussey, Ponting and Kallis were not given but the dodgy ones were such as Prince and Symonds one are given.

The Symonds wicket was also very similar to Lara's LBW wicket in the first test where it would of also missed leg stump. Aus in trouble now. 7 down for 226

Bad umpiring from Dar this time. The umpiring has been shocking lately.

Hmm, the Proteas need to work hard to get the batsmen at Brett Lee's end out. I'm sure if another wicket or two fall, Gilly's gonna go for it.

same old story SA blow another game because they can't get the tail out

Smith needs to wake up at his moves he makes when tailenders are on

Smith isn't a very smart captain in my opinion. Hes all they have though.

Lee got em. Bahaha. GO AUSSIE GO.

South Africa couldn't the tailenders out quickly. That costs them the match I would say.

And de Villiers is gone again for a low second innings score.

Stupid stuff by Smith and the umpires. It was getting quite dark and they still wanted to bowl 2 overs. Also Lee was bowling which meant it was even more difficult. I don't get why they went off prior to tea where it wasn't as dark as when SA batted yet the South African's weren't offered light.

Another disgraceful late bowling performance. South Africa need to take a lead to 300+ if they are going to win and plus there are showers tommorrow.

irottev said:
THe Australian Twenty20 team is weak (compared to the usual). Its nice to see Martyn back. Lewis and Johnston are going to get smashed all over the place.

Whats this about nicknames etc. Sounds really cool. I will definatly watch.
The bowlers will get smashed! Oh no!

Users who are viewing this thread