South Africa vs Zimbabwe & Pakistan, October-November 2010/11

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Morkel was injured (twisted his ankle)

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

And Flower had visa problems

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Grant Flower was rested just to play in the ODI series. He is already in South Africa.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
In the 2nd T20I South Africa scored 194-6. I thought that was a safe total, but seeing Zimbabwe reaching 112-1 after 11.4 overs should make some South African fans nervous.

ZexyZahid added 10 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

What a hit from Coventry. The guy hit from nowhere a six on the roof of the stadium.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Zimbabwe have really improved very much lately.

Akash00 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

They need 11 from 2 now.

Akash00 added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

And the match is over with South Africa just winning by 8 runs after putting up a massive 194.

P

pcfan123

lol why is that interview the end of Hameeds career? because he told the truth? because he is not corrupt and won't take part in match fixing?

It's going to be very hard for anyone to trust Pakistan's intentions on the cricket field again.

razahood

Club Cricketer
The way the Zim batsmen are playing is amazing i was not expecting this kind of fight from them truly exciting match

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Zimbabwe really should think about the batting position of Taibu. He is one of their best batsmen and he played today at number 7. Previous T20I he didn't even bat.

stefan

International Coach
Good efforts from the zim guys. Improved a lot. Good work out for my boys. Theron was mostly good in the two games. Smith,duminy and miller had 3 good knocks. Parnell still looks rusty coming back from his injury, only his third game since the groin injury.

Batting looks good but we need to work on the bowling with the wc coming up.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
great start for SA, Amla is just owning up the bowlers there.
Easy looking road for SA, 320-30 would be a good total.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Brendan Taylor scored already 143 runs. What a great player he is.

I really feel that Amla could have scored a double century the way he was going. Don't understand why Ingram ran for that ball. Ingram scored himself a worthy ODI century on his debut.

ZexyZahid added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Brendan Taylor is the 9th player in the ODI history to carry his bat through the innings.

stefan

International Coach
Brendan Taylor scored already 143 runs. What a great player he is.

I really feel that Amla could have scored a double century the way he was going. Don't understand why Ingram ran for that ball. Ingram scored himself a worthy ODI century on his debut.

ZexyZahid added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Brendan Taylor is the 9th player in the ODI history to carry his bat through the innings.

It was ingram's call since the ball went behind. Amla hesitated, had he gone straight away he would have made it.

Good innings by ingram on debut and a good hundred from amla. Miller another good innings.

Langeveld,parnell and theron disappointing. Bowling needs work. Good game from botha and a.morkel with the ball.

Well played by taylor, too bad he didn't get any support.

ajdude

International Coach
Wait, I don't get it. Taylor was surprisingly dropped before this series, when Flower got called up, now all of a sudden he's back in the squads. I'm not complaining, but did I miss something or what?

Users who are viewing this thread