South African Tour of India 2010

Hey Amiya, you anywhere here, or gone to suicide! :p

That stupid S. Badrinath got clean bowled by Dale Steyn.

I think he should simply concentrate on Ranji. He isn't a man of international crickets. No balls to face the pace.

Stop sprouting nonsense. Badri played well in that innings of 56 with Sehwag. Two failures (that too one when he had to come in at a very tight time) and you diss him like that?

AND SEE THIS!!!! DHONI SAVES HIMSELF BY SENDING IN MISHRA! Couldnt he have done this instead of sending Badri. In one stroke, he had hit two mangoes (made life easier for Yuvraj, and saved himself for tomorrow that is if one more player doesnt get out)

People say Yuvraj as Epic Fail in Tests But Badri just only to play in ranji!! He is too old thats the reason. :p

He is EPIC FAIL and More Then Yuvraj

Yuvraj has failed in far more innings..... Yuvraj makes ordinary spinners look like Warne. He cant counter movement in Australia, SA, etc. Badri did well in 1 out of 3 chances. And thats too small a range to evaluate Badri and throw all those nonsense on him.

People say Yuvraj as Epic Fail in Tests But Badri just only to play in ranji!! He is too old thats the reason. :p

He is EPIC FAIL and More Then Yuvraj
By such posts we know who is what. How many innings has Badri got to prove himself? 2 or 3? I think you score a ton in every match you play.

Beautifully set up there for Yuvraj Singh, he must be heaving a sigh of relief.. JUST WATCH IT! Already some articles out there are clubbing him among the likes of Dravid and Laxman who missed tests this series which hurt India. Now with the twin failures of Badri (in tough situations), he is now going to have it very easy.

3 wickets in that session is one more than what I expected. Anyways, hope we can try to add as much as possible. If our bowling does as well as the first innings, I still think we have a chance. This is building up to be a fascinating test match.

Bring in Rohit/Kohli for Badrinath and Dravid will takeover Vijay.

We will see how Rohit scores. Kohli is a good talent, I agree. But I cant agree that he is a better option than Badrinath in the test lineup.

End of the day. It would be nice if we add 100 more runs tommorow. A lead of about 100+ is good enough but we shouldn't take risk. I feel if we bat in the 4th innings, we will be bundled for less score.

cut the crap and give Manish Pandey a flipping chance. He got something special and he got age on his side. Just 20 yr

Dayum, I really think those last 3 wickets are going to dent our chances of winning this match. I think we should aim for at least a 100+ lead tomorrow.

Catches winning matches/series and jp probably dropped the series for us. Good fightback from the boys but that miss and the ab has really cost us big after the batsmen let us down. Still good effort from the boys stick in there. Need to finish of india for no more than a 100 lead to have any chance of winning/saving the game.

Good umpiring today call harris for wides. Ball wasn't spinning so it was the wrong way to bowl. Smith should have tried jp earlier as well.

The standard of posting keeps getting lower and lower with each post. This is just what I was telling people to guard against when people were going gaga after Tendulkar`s hundred. This game is far from over. I expect Smith to come up with something big in the second essay, he usually is at his best towards the end of a series.

ZAK currently has his number and he is struggling with his hand so I have my doudts.

Last edited:
not bad actually.

yesterday...my prediction was 300/4 at end of days play.
its 352/5.

we should aim at getting atleast another 100 runs tomorrow.
definitely possible with laxman in there. a lead of 150 is pretty good
i reckon.

Seems like some people have mistaken this for the PlanetPersonal forum! Easy one to make I guess, try to remember it in future.

LOL, well that got rid of Yudi, so that's a result :)

Back to intelligent discussion now (or as much there can be when Sehwag is involved :p)

Users who are viewing this thread